The ASEAN Coordinating Centre for Humanitarian Assistance on disaster management (AHA Centre) is seeking for a Graphic Designer to improve the appearance of its disaster information products and the standard presentations.
The Graphic Designer will be assigned to provide new concept, layout and design the template for 3 disaster updates products, 1 standard presentation and 3 display graphic items of the AHA Centre.
TASKS FOR THE CONSULTANT
1. Re-layout and re-design the template for:
a. Flash Update
b. Situation Update
c. Weekly Update
d. The AHA Centre Standard Presentation
e. Display Graphic Items
2. The final result must be presented in editable Microsoft Office formats such as Ms. Word and PowerPoint. The AHA Centre must be able to edit the information contained in the design templates.
CRITERIA FOR THE CONSULTANT
1. Excellent in the knowledge of the relevant design and desktop publishing skills and software including the use of design software such as Adobe Design Premium, In-Design, CorelDraw, web design tools such as Dreamweaver and Flash, etc. In addition, the consultant must also be skilful in Microsoft Office software such as Ms. Word and PowerPoint.
2. Extensive publications layout and design experience starting from idea generation to published/printed product with knowledge of printing processes (offset and digital) and colour management.
3. Graphic design, Illustration and visualisation skills.
4. Creative and conceptualisation skills.
5. Ability to grasp ideas quickly, think creatively, take initiative and be innovative.
Interested applicants are invited to submit their application with indication of fee, CV and recent portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org by the latest of 31 May 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.