· Strategic leadership position in our East Asian region
· Lead and inspire our Indonesian team
· Affect change and help end avoidable blindness
Reporting to the Regional Associate Director of East Asia, the National Program Manager of Indonesia will be a key member of the East Asian regional leadership team. The National Program Manager will manage the Indonesian team, and take responsibility for implementing programs and ensuring compliance objectives are met. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Program Manager with a strong track record working in public health or development.
Key areas of accountability include:
· Providing strategic and operational leadership to our Indonesia country team
· Advocating the blindness prevention agenda with national stakeholders
· Leading the development of country plans, concept briefs, project implementation plans and procurement plans
· Preparing the annual budget submission, quarterly progress reports and commentary to the country program
· Managing donor relationships in country and producing accurate donor reports
· Driving and managing project implementation and taking accountability for the resolution of any technical/implementation problems
· Proactively managing all compliance, risk, child protection and prevention of fraud within the country program.
To be successful in this role youwill have extensive program management across the full project cycle including program. You will be adept in strategic advocacy and as a talented people leader, you will have the ability to engage and influence your team and senior management effectively.Additionally, you will have a Master’s degree in Health/Social Sciences/ International or Community Development. You will have outstanding communication skills, an ability to foster strong relationships both internally and with our partners. You will energetic, resilient and decisive with the ability to succeed within an evolving and demanding environment. In return, you will enjoy working within a highly respected leadership team, given the opportunity to influence and affect real change!
How to apply & who to contact
For a detailed Job description and for information on how to apply please visit our website: http://www.hollows.org/au/careers/current-vacancies
Alternatively, if you would like further information please contact our Recruitment Specialist Lynette Chen or Nicole Cunningham on +61 2 87411962
Applications close:Monday 19th June 2017
The Fred Hollows Foundation is committed to protecting the rights of children in all areas where we work. Applicants are advised that The Foundation reserves the right to conduct police checks and other screening procedures to ensure we maintain and promote a child safe environment.