Job Title: Project Assistant to ME&L Data Management Specialist
Report To: Senior Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Specialist
Duty Station: Jakarta
The role of the M&E Data Management Specialist is to oversee the management of a data collection, data collation, data storing, and data retrieving for ensuring effective and efficient data processing and analysis as part of the operationalization of the USAID SEA Project Monitoring and Evaluation and Learning Plan.
Data collection, including:
1. Support revision of survey instruments/data collection tools for project management and reporting needs
2. Support the coordination for on-going data collection and data entry for M&E by NGO partners/Sub-Contractors
3. Support the development of paper-version survey instruments/data collection tools as needed
4. Support collection of existing data and the maintenance of metadata from technical theme components
5. Support the data collection process by third party organizations and its deliverables
Data management, including:
1. Design and manage the data storage and retrieving system
2. Identify and provide adjustment for data errors
3. Identify existing data held by technical theme components
1. Prepare and provide data for regular and ad hoc reports required for USAID SEA Project.
2. Document and disseminate information data
Capacity building, including:
1. Support trainings and one-on-one support to build the capacity of project staff and NGO partners, as needed
2. Perform any relevant duties as assigned by COP/DCOP and supervisor.
University degree in economics, statistics, social science, environmental science or similar field (relevant experience and another university degree may substitute for the degrees mentioned).
3 - 5 years of experience in development field with an equivalent or similar position. Experience working on for an NGO or an international organization is preferred. Must also demonstrate experience and the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, stressful environment. In addition, must be flexible, willing to perform other duties and work irregular hours. Must have willingness to travel to USAID SEA Project regional field offices.
If you are interested and qualified, please send your latest CV to : Jobs@SEA-Indonesia.org by June 14, 2017 the latest. Please note the title of the position you are applying for in your submission email.