Aliansi Satu Visi (ASV) or One Vision Alliance is a network of non-governmental organizations (NGOs) that was formed in 2010 with the aim of ensuring fulfilment of the sexual and reproductive health and rights (SRHR) for young people, women, and other groups that suffer injustice towards their SRHR. Currently ASV has evolved into a stronger and wider network with 22 members which spread across 9 provinces in Indonesia. ASV members are engaged on the issue of SRHR and Sexual and Gender-Based Violence (SGBV) in local as well as national level.
Currently ASV is looking for enthusiastic candidates who are interested in working on SRHR issues and who are available on short notice:
ASV Alliance Officer
Jakarta Base, 1 position.
Tasks and responsibilities:
1. Facilitate board and members of ASV to attend advocacy events and meetings and increases the visibility of ASV;
2. Facilitate board and members of ASV in resource mobilization (funding, materials, human resources, etc.) activities such as proposal writing and budgeting;
3. Assisting the board of ASV to coordinate the implementation of programs;
4. Assisting board and members of ASV in administrative tasks regarding the implementation of programs;
5. Communicate with members of ASV on program updates, external political and social situation related to the works of ASV, and financial status of the alliance and programs;
6. Request for payment and procurement to board of ASV, host organization and other party (according to the program mechanism) for implementing the programs;
7. Prepare and/or complies of the programs financial reports according to cycles of the programs;
8. Assisting board and members of ASV in preparing a cooperation agreement and correspondence, internally and external communications related to the implementation of programs;
9. Organize meetings, workshops, and seminars (documents, schedule, accommodations, locations, tools, foods, and other logistics) related to the implementation of programs;
10. Responsible for the availability and integrity of all documentations, including financial documents;
11. Review the documentations of all financial transactions chronologically and accurately.
12. Perform other relevant tasks on the orders of the board.
1. The Alliance Officer is contracted by a host organization, which is one of the alliance members.
2. The Alliance Officer is a full-time position and cannot have another position/job at one of the alliance members.
3. The Alliance Officer will work closely and under supervision of the Alliance Strengthening Coordinator/ GUSO National Programme Coordinator.
4. The Alliance Officer is accountable to the board of ASV and for daily management issues coordinates with the host organization.
Skills and Qualifications:
· Based in Jakarta;
· Good written and verbal communication skills, both in English and Bahasa Indonesia;
· Minimum 3 years of work experience in the field of SRHR and SGBV and in an international (development) organisation;
· Minimum S1 degree from relevant background (public health, international relations, law, political science, communication and other social and humanity studies);
· Experience with networking and lobbying at local or country level;
· Have positive attitude toward sexuality and meaningful youth participation and youth-adult partnership;
· Experience in alliance building and working in the alliance;
· Experience in programme management (monitoring, evaluation, learning and budget management);
· Strong administrative and organizational skills;
· Self-confident, persistent and decisive, good listening capacity, assertive, flexible;
· Ability to travel.
The application (Motivation Letter, CV & Reference) shall be submitted by e-mail to:
With Indicating the position (ASV Secretariat Officer)
Application deadline will be June 12, 2017Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.