Yayasan KEHATI is a non-profit, grant making foundation. The organization was created to mobilize and manage resources to be channeled to other parties in the form of grants, facilitations, consultations, and other assistance to support various programs in biodiversity conservation and utilization in a fair and sustainable manner. Currently, Yayasan KEHATI is running Green Prosperity Project – Window 2 Lot 1 program funded by MCA-Indonesia. The program supports 26 community organization to develop community initiative in natural resources management based on the community. This program also support women empowerment economic program. The program has been running since July, 2015 and will be closed at March 2018.
PSDABM – KEHATI is looking for qualified candidates to fulfill the position of:
Gender, Social Inclusion and Livelihood Specialist
Area of Expertise:
S/he will be responsible for ensuring that projects funded by CBNRM grants comply with the MCC’s Gender Policy, MCA-Indonesia’s GP Project's Social and Gender Integration Plan (SGIP)
- To increase participation of women, pro-poor, customary-right (masyarakat adat) and marginalized groups in decision making processes, as well as management of natural resources and biodiversity systems at the community level.
- To ensure access in equitable benefit sharing: To monitor, inform and enable distribution of equitable benefit sharing by the target communities through public hearing and public audits.
- To increase accountability: To create awareness and capacity among concerned stakeholders on the mainstreaming of applicable indicators in monitoring and evaluation systems, particularly with respect to policy formulation at all levels of relevant institutions.
Minimum mandatory qualification and experience:
- Possess a Bachelor degree in any of the following: sociology, anthropology, education, economics, agribusiness, forestry, women’s studies, others relevant subjects such as environment, biology and sustainable development. Preferably Postgraduate Degree (Masters)
- Minimum 3 (three) years of experience working on gender equality program in development project women’s economic empowerment program, combined experience in economic empowerment and women’s economic empowerment program in development project is also welcome
- Possess knowledge and experience in project management in grass root/community settings
- Proven track record in working with natural resources management/ sustainable development projects.
- Experience in provision of advisory services on gender mainstreaming in economic sector
- Good communication skills in English and Indonesian Language (speaking and writing).
Competitive salary and appropriate benefits will be offered to the selected candidate. Interested applicants must submit a cover letter, latest resume (CV) and contact list of 3 (three) references, before July 10, 2017 to:All applications will be treated in professional confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview