Terms of Reference
Program and Administration Support Consultant
National Nutrition Communication Campaign
Introduction — Through the National Nutrition Communications Campaign (NNCC), Millennium Challenge Account –Indonesia (MCA-I) is supporting the Ministry of Health in Indonesia to raise awareness of and promote behavior change to prevent and reduce stunting. This campaign is focusing in eleven districts in South Sumatera, West Kalimantan, and Central Kalimantan, while the mass media campaign has a national coverage.
For the second phase of the implementation, between June 2017 and February 2018, the NNCC seeks a Program and Administration Support Consultant (PASC) to provide comprehensive supports to the IMA Program Team located in Jakarta, South Sumatera, Central Kalimantan and West Kalimantan to ensure the efficient and compliant operations of program activities. The PASC will have wide ranging responsibilities and work with IMA staffs. The position requires flexibility and willingness to assume varied duties and projects. This position reports to the Finance Manager and is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
IMA World Health (IMA) is a faith–based technical public health organization that builds healthier communities by collaborating with key partners to serve vulnerable people around the world. IMA has been commissioned by MCA-Indonesia to design, implement and monitor the NNCC. The NNCC implementation was initiated in November 2015 and will end in March 2018.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Provide administrative assistance to the IMA Program Team in Jakarta;
· Assist IMA Program team in organizing events in regional level which includes: scheduling rooms, meals, travel and those correlated with travel issues and accommodation arrangements;
· Assist with travel arrangements for staff including: helping for urgent travel, making hotel reservations and airport pick-up for visitors to Jakarta;
· Schedule and prepare for meetings coordination as requested by Team Leader and related IMA Program team;
· Assist the Finance Manager, Knowledge Management team and Monitoring and Evaluation team in developing and maintaining filing systems for program matters in electronic and hardcopy filing system;
· Ensuring operations are administered efficiently and in compliance with IMA and MCA Indonesia rules and regulations;
Finance & Admin Support
· Be responsible for the program procurement process and ensure IMA and MCA Indonesia procurement guidelines are followed strictly;
· Procurement schedule and tracking, supporting document, and report procurement approval documentation, synergizing with the Finance Manager, Team Leader and related IMA Program Specialist;
· Manage the project asset inventory, including marking of assets, documenting disposal and acquisition proposals and conducting annual physical verifications;
· Perform other duties as assigned.
Reports to: Finance Manager
The position requires a competent and experienced person with the following attributes:
· At least 8 years of experience working in development organization with at least five years of experience in program and administration support areas;
· BA/BS preferred;
· Excellent organizational and administrative skills with special attention to detail;
· Proven ability to develop routines to manage large workloads and organize work efficiently;
· Strong typing skills;
· Advanced computer skills; MS Office applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
· Readiness to interact with a variety of people and assume diverse duties and tasks;
· Demonstrated willingness and ability to work alone and on a team; and
· Successful candidates will be customer service oriented, exhibit excellent communication and interpersonal skills; be able to work efficiently and quickly under pressure; be able to prioritize and perform multiple tasks; and have the ability to work with minimal supervision and follow through on assignments.
· Proficiency in Bahasa Indonesia language is preferred.
· Preference will be given to candidates with an interest in development issues.
Duration and Type of Contract
Period of Performance: The position of Program and Administration Support Consultant (PASC) is on contract basis for a period of .
Due date of submission: COB
Send your application letter and CV to: recruitmentimaworldhealth@ gmail.com