: Project Coordinator for Water
Resources, Infrastructure, and Environment Protection Program
Opening Date : July 28, 2017
Closing Date : August 10, 2107
Work Hours : 40 hours/week (daily from 08:30 to 17:00, Monday to Friday)
Place of Performance : Jakarta
Number of Position : 1 (one)
Work Type : Annual basis contract
Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA) is the South Korean Government agency that works to maximize the effectiveness of Korea's grant aid programs for developing countries by implementing the government's grant aid and technical cooperation programs.
KOICA has an immediate vacancy for a Project Coordinator in Indonesia Office. The work schedule is 40 hours per week. The salary level of the selected candidate will be determined based on meeting the required qualification and documented previous salary history.
Applicants who do not meet the minimum number of years of experience may also be considered only after it is determined that there are no other qualified candidates. Should such an applicant be chosen for the position, the starting salary will be set at a trainee level.
# Key Accountabilities and Duties & Tasks
(1) Prepare document and correspondence for Projects in the field of Water Resources, Infrastructure, and Environment Protection
(2) Build and maintain good communication network with line Ministries, agencies, consultants, and/or partners
(3) Monitor and follow up progress of Projects regularly
(4) Support the implementation of Projects such as during meetings in the office and/or with partners on specific tasks. Undertake field visits for specified tasks.
(5) Participate in and provide logistics for the organization of works/seminars/training/
events, etc. for the Projects assigned. Perform other duties as assigned from
time to time
(1) A university degree, preferably related to the position.
(2) A Minimum of 2 years of similar position/experience is required. Familiarity with bilateral/multilateral cooperation projects is desirable.
(3) Fluency in English and Indonesian is required. Ability to speak and write in Korean is a plus.
Interested candidate for this position should submit the below listed document electronically to
1. Application letter;
2. Current resume or curriculum vitae;
3. Any other documentation (e.g., certificates, awards, copies of degrees earned) that address the qualification criteria of the position as listed. All documentation must be translated into English
Application without the letter will not be accepted and only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interviews
# Point of Contact
Questions may be directed to the email, recruitment.koicaindonesia@