ProVisi Education is an education quality improvement consultant and implementing partner for multinational companies and international NGOs in education development programs. Established in 2002, we have worked with more than 100 companies and NGOs, 200 schools and 20.000 teachers in more than 20 provinces in Indonesia. For more details please visit our website: www.provisieducation.com
We are currently seeking a Project Coordinator. This position will be
based in Kabupaten Teluk Bintuni, Provinsi Papua Barat, and report
directly to our Head of School Development Program Division.
1. Over 5 years’ managerial experience in a professional organization, especially in education and community development.
2. Demonstrated technical expertise in project, budget and resources management.
3. Demonstrated skills in developing networks and building relationship
with the education stakeholders in school level and sub-district or
4. Customer service oriented and able to work under minimum supervise with professional attitude and behavior.
5. Outstanding written and oral communication skills in English.
6. Computer proficiency in general office software (i.e. Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Internet).
To apply, please send your complete application to email@example.com
Application deadline: 10 August 2017.