Maxwell Stamp is one of the world's leading international economics consultancies. Established in 1959, the corporation has over 50 years of experience in over 165 countries and territories. The firm’s track record in transition and developing countries is unparalleled from Albania to Zambia. Maxwell Stamp Plc, UK is headquartered in London, and within the Maxwell Stamp group we have permanent operating subsidiaries and joint ventures in Bangladesh (Dhaka), United Arab Emirates (Abu Dhabi), Kenya (Nairobi), Saudi Arabia (Riyadh), United States (Washington DC) and Ethiopia (Addis Ababa). Our wide range of clients includes national and regional governments, international organisations, NGOs and public and private sector companies.
Maxwell Stamp Ltd. (MSL) is the subsidiary of Maxwell Stamp Plc, UK, and has been managing projects since 2002 (the main office of MSL is in Dhaka, Bangladesh). MSL has implemented/ is implementing a number of development projects in Bangladesh and in South and Southeast Asia specially in Lao PDR, Afghanistan, Bhutan, Cambodia, China, Indonesia, Kyrgyz Republic, Malaysia, Mongolia, Morocco, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Qatar, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan and Viet Nam. The company has a successful track record with ADB, UKAID, World Bank, IFC, IDB, UNICEF, UNESCO, UNDP, UKTI, ILO, DFAT and JICA.
Maxwell Stamp Ltd. is now looking for qualified interns for Business Development and Project Management unit of the company. The interns should be prepared to work in a fast-paced international team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in broad area of development sectors around the world.
· Business communications with the experts, international organizations and government entities for projects in Indonesia and overseas countries;
· Assist on comprehensive writing on reports, technical and financial proposals;
· Conduct several proof readings on reports and business documents;
· Assist Project Managers and consultants to successfully implement projects in Indonesia and overseas countries;
· Assist to identify appropriate experts and consultants both nationally and internationally;
· Contribute to conduct research on projects background documents and summarize those appropriately.
· An undergraduate/postgraduate student of any discipline. Interns should have excellent verbal and written communications skills in English language, with skills on PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
· Commitment to work 3 months for full time.
Six (06) positions
· An international level work environment;
· Working with colleagues from Bangladesh, UK and other countries;
· Gain experience and knowledge of development sectors and major donor funded projects around the world;
· Financial compensation.