We appreciate any referrals you may have or please forward this email onto your network.
Details of the opportunity are as follows
* Fixed Term contract (Full Time)
* Jakarta, Indonesia
The goal of Australia Awards in Indonesia (AAI) is to enhance Indonesia's development through the contribution of internationally qualified professionals and a strong and positive relationship with Australia. This will contribute to the overall objectives of the Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) development cooperation program in Indonesia.
Key to the success of AAI is engagement with Indonesian alumni of Australian higher education institutions. AAI is supporting DFAT and the Australian Embassy in Jakarta with the development and implementation of a five-year enhanced Alumni Enhance Engagement Strategy for Indonesia. This strategy moves beyond previous efforts to solely engage recipients of Australia Awards scholarships to also include those alumni who self-funded their study, short course award participants, and recipients of Government of Indonesia scholarships.
The objectives of the strategy are to:
* Promote the quality and competitiveness of Australian education and research;
* Support Australian-Indonesian business, trade and development cooperation linkages and initiatives;
* Help build networks of active ambassadors and provide more opportunities for alumni to stay connected to their Australian experiences and to share these with others; and,
* Provide the right platforms and opportunities for alumni to connect and build enduring personal and professional networks and institutional links in the region.
To contribute to the AAI, Coffey is currently seeking applications for a Support Staff for Ministry of State Secretariat to be based (fulltime) in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Under the supervision of the Communications and Promotions Manager (CPM), and as part of a broader team that combines personnel working in the areas of alumni, communications and promotions, the CPC will assist the CPM in the following work streams:
* Management oversight of Australia Awards promotions activities
* Development of innovative and creative communication vehicles targeting the potential applicants, awardees and alumni
* Inventory control and distribution of visibility materials to support all units in Australia Awards in Indonesia office
* Monitoring, reporting and analysing best communication tools required by Australia Awards
* Maintaining the Australia Awards' presence through the year-round promotion in collaboration with Australia Awards alumni and relevant stakeholders
* Strengthening Australia Awards in Indonesia's branding in a consistent way, aligned to Coffey and DFAT communications guidelines.
To be considered for this role you need to demonstrate extensive level experience in promotion, communication, media or public relations in an international development. He/she should have experience in coordinating and running successful promotional events for various stakeholders. We required also the candidates to have an experience in developing and maintaining effective work relationships. She/he should have an ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team to achieve team and organisational objectives. Also Strong in project & event management skills; highly organized, multi-tasker and detail oriented. We required person with high level proficiency in English and Indonesian with emphasis on written and presentation skills, as well as having an ability to manage a workload that involves multiple deadline.
Please see attach for detail on Job Description.
To review the position description and to apply for this opportunity, please visit www.coffey.com<http://www.
Further enquiries can be directed to recruitment.indonesia@coffey.
This is a locally engaged position; Indonesian nationals are encouraged to apply.
Applications close: 1700 (Jakarta time) 24 July 2017.
Coffey has a 40 year history in successfully delivering international development projects on behalf of donors right around the world, including Australia's Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, USAID and the UK's Department for International Development. Our people work side by side with local partners to support stability, economic growth and good governance, positively changing people's lives