Friedrich-Naumann-Foundation for Freedom
The Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom (FNF), a German non-profit organization based in Jakarta, is inviting qualified individuals to fill the position of
PROGRAM ASSISTANT AND COMMUNICATIONS OFFICER
While the position is based in Jakarta, it relates to FNF´s activities in Malaysia: www.malaysia.fnst.org. In Malaysia, FNF and its local partners conduct activities for politicians, civil societies and for others regarding democracy, human rights, and rule of law. The PROGRAM ASSISTANT will assist the FNF Program Manager Malaysia in planning and implementing these programs. He / she will also create and disseminate content for FNF´s social media communications regarding all FNF activities in Malaysia.
- University Degree
- Interest in Democracy and Human Rights Issues
- Very good English skills (German is not essential but an advantage)
- Computer literacy, including excellent Social Media Skills
- Capability and willingness to deal with administrative issues
- Ability to work in a team and a multicultural and international environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to travel
Applicants are welcome to send their CV and application letter including expected salary to Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom, Jl. Kertanegara no. 51, 12110 Jakarta or email to: Meita.Olivia@fnst.org (pls. write "Application PROG. ASSISTANT AND COMMUNICATIONS OFFICER" as the subject of email) before August 16, 2017. Job interviews will be conducted from August 23rd on. Only shortlisted / invited candidates will be notified. The position is available from September 1st, but the actual starting date is negotiable.