Cardno Emerging Markets supports the implementation of the Australia–Indonesia Partnership for Justice II (AIPJ2). AIPJ2 is a five year program which aims to support co-operation between Australian and Indonesian institutions and civil society organisations in order to contribute to the overall goal of:
Strong and accessible justice and security institutions that enhance respect for enforceable rights and rules-based governance systems, over time contributing to stability and prosperity in Indonesia and the region.
The Partnership focuses on five pillars:
- Transparency, accountability and anti-corruption
- Countering transnational crime and security strengthening
- Promoting religious tolerance and countering radicalization
- Prison reform
- Gender equality and disability rights
As the managing contractor for AIPJ2 Program, Cardno is currently has vacancies for the following positions, the jobs are now live in the Cardno Website, the link to the detailed description on this roles can be found here:
· Activity Coordinator http://www.cardno.com/en-au/
· Activity Manager Prison Reform/Criminal Justice http://www.cardno.com/en-au/
· Finance Assistant. http://www.cardno.com/en-au/
· *Monitoring and Evaluation Expert(s) http://www.cardno.com/en-au/
* are invited from Indonesian and international candidates. Depending on the quality of applications, more than one expert may be appointed.
Applications close 5.00pm, Friday, 04 August 2017, Jakarta, Indonesia time.