Yayasan Sayangi Tunas Cilik partner of Save the Children in Indonesia is changing for the better. We've begun to build a national organisation that aims to be a strong, local, and self-sustaining voice for children in Indonesia namely Yayasan Sayangi Tunas Cilik Tunas Cilik. To this end, Yayasan has been designated as a “Prospect Member of Save the Children” which focuses on strengthening and localizing our voice for children in strategic middle income countries. Currently Save the Children’s programs in Indonesia is implemented by Yayasan Sayangi Tunas Cilik. We work in eleven provinces, have staff of approximately 300 local professionals, and programming in Child Protection, Education, Health and Nutrition, Disaster Risk Reduction, and Humanitarian Response. We are currently seeking to fill the following position:
PROGRAM ASSISTANT – FAMILIES FIRST
1 position, based in Jakarta, Code: PAFF-Jakarta
1 position, based in Lampung, Code: PAFF-Lampung
1 position, based in Kupang, Code: PAFF-Kupang
The Project Assistant will support project team in delivery such large and complicated works on the FF. The Project Assistant will assist Project Coordinator and other the FF project team in preparing document and communication on administration affairs, logistic, transportation and financial.
In line with guidance provided by ILT, the post holder will contribute to building the most positive and affirming work environment possible and promoting culture of the organisation that is aligned with the mission, evolving goals and strategic ambitions aligned with the Membership Accountability Framework.
The post holder will also contribute to the standards as noted in the Prospect Member Framework as follows:
- Responsible/Support on-going development and emergency programming of the existing portfolio in Indonesia in order to achieve ambitious breakthroughs for children,
- Ensuring continued development & management of a high performing field office teams.
- Contributing to the development of strong partnerships.
- Contribute to effective advocacy for children and collaborate with other departments to implement advocacy initiatives that support the theory of change.
- Contribute to ensuring active participation and role in the movement.
- Helping to build a strong brand for the organization by ensuring compliance with global brand procedures and awareness of brand in local market.
- Contribute to ensuring financial sustainability and growth orientation in the funding portfolio.
- Effectively support the successful pilot of the Prospect Member project in Indonesia.
The post holder will contribute on achievement of the global KPIs on Operations Delivery, and contribute to achievement of global KPI’ as follows: Global Management Indicators.
Please visit our site for more detail: http://indonesia.
Updated CV and application letter should be sent to recruitment.indonesia@
Please fill the “subject” column of the e-mails in this format:
<PAFF-Jakarta ><your name>
<PAFF-Lampung ><your name>
<PAFF-Kupang ><your name>
Closing date for application is up to 8 August 2017
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified)
Save the Children encourages qualified candidates to apply regardless of religion, race, gender, sexual orientation or disability
All recruitment practices and procedures reflect Save the Children’s commitment to protecting children from abuse