About Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia
Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia (GNI), an affiliate of Good Neighbors International, an international humanitarian development NGO in General Consultative Status with the UN ECOSOC (United Nations Economic and Social Council). Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia provides child education, community development, health, sanitation, and disaster relief programs in 17 CDPs (Community Development Project) and serving 12,086 children. Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia has missions around the world to ensure the well-being of people in need.
Execute the GNI OD program (which may include but not limited to: child education child protection, and child health) and ensuring the relevancy and effectiveness of programme implementation to the community in CDP area.
- Conduct local operational department program needs assessment and surveys (which may include online survey, community workshop, etc.) in order to provide comprehensive understanding children state in the community.
- Coordinate and review OD program plan and strategy implementation in order to ensure all programs are align with Gugah Nurani Indonesia's goals.
- Formulate the recommendation and best case practice for future and other OD programs based on the programs evaluation to maximize its impact and increase its efficiency.
- Prepare report of each CDP program activities in order to monitor performance and target accomplishment.
- Maintain and improve relationship with partners, internal stakeholders (which may include local government, other NGOs, industry, etc.) to improve the overall programs of Operational Departments.
- S1 / Bachelor Degree; Preferably in Developmental Studies, Developmental Psychology, Child Studies, Family Studies.
- Preferably 1+ years of relevant working experiences
- Preferably 1+ years of CDPs working experiences
- Good understanding about Project Cycle Management
- Minimum 1+ years' experience in NGO
- Good communication ability to actively interact with community
- Good skill in computer use ( Ms. Office )
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply
- Fluent in English and Bahasa
How To Apply
- Please submit your Application Letter and CV in English.
- Submit To Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please fill the subject with this format : Position_Duty Station_Name (Example : OD_Cakung_Nurani)
- Deadline for submission of applications : 31 August 2017
Only the qualified candidate will be proceed