The Swiss Embassy in Jakarta wants to strengthen its team working on economic development cooperation with a
National Program Officer/Economist
The post holder will assist with the implementation of SECO’s country program for Indonesia in the areas primarily of macro-economic support and private sector development of the SECO program. These measures cover in particular public finance management, financial sector strengthening, business and investment climate, and access to finance for SMEs.Prospective candidates should have:
- University degree at post-graduate level or equivalent, in economics, development studies, political / social science or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in the areas of private sector development, trade facilitation and/or economic policy;
- Practical know-how of development cooperation. Demonstrated experience of program management. Knowledge of relevant actors in development cooperation in Indonesia;
- Work experience with an international organization and/or private sector company.
- Capacity to work independently and to interact with a broad range of partners;
- Good analytical & writing skills; ability to plan and organize work;
- Excellent report-writing skills and good communication skills;
- Excellent command of English and Indonesian;
- Sound knowledge of economic and social trends in Indonesia.
Closing date: August 20, 2017