MICRA Indonesia is a local foundation founded in 2006 and expand its work over the past nine years in microfinance throughout Indonesia. MICRA’s mission is to build the institutional strength and outreach of the Indonesian microfinance sector and poverty alleviation, by providing a full range of high-quality, best-practice technical inputs and support to all industry stakeholders, in a sustainable and demand-driver manner.
MICRA Indonesia is currently seeking Indonesian citizen to fill the post through external candidat:
Finance & Operation Supervisor ( 1 person )
Ø Educational background
A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) majoring in Financial Management, or Accounting with minimum experience 2 years in similar position.
Ø Working Experience
Key professional requirements include:
1. Understanding of the principles knowledge of Indonesian Accounting Standard
2. Knowledge of basic Financial & Accounting system (computer program) esp. MYOB
3. Knowledge of Indonesian Corporate Tax Regulation.
4. Knowledge of treasury, cash management, and Invoicing.
5. Ability to prepare and maintain budget, forecasts, and financial projections.
6. Ability to work in a fast changing environments
Ø Personal and Professional Qualifications
1. Goal-driven and results-oriented, with initiative, meticulous, details, and well plan ;
2. Demonstrated ability to handle complex knowledge management issues;
3. Proven ability to build and maintain close and constructive working relationships with peers, management and staff in defining and fulfilling knowledge needs;
4. Good communication, interpersonal presentation and organizational skills;
5. Ability to operate Personal Computer
6. Ability to successfully work within a team;
7. Ability and willingness to learn and participate in capacity building activities;
8. A wide degree of creativity and latitude;
9. Fluent spoken and written English;
10. Commitment to quality, confidentiality and integrity of MICRA and its services.
Please send your CV with position applied on the email subject to: email@example.com
Vacancy will be closed 11 August 2017 and only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview. We look forward to hearing from those who are interested in taking this opportunity to grow and develop with us.