Swisscontact promotes economic, social and ecological development by supporting people to successfully integrate into local commercial life. Swisscontact creates opportunities for people to improve their living conditions as a result of their own efforts. The focus of its systemic intervention in the private sector is the strengthening of local and global value chains. Through its projects, Swisscontact works to enable access to professional training, promotes local entrepreneurship, creates access to local financial service providers and supports the efficient use of resources with the goal of successfully promoting employment and income generation. The foundation is based in Zurich, Switzerland. With 86 million in annual turnover in 2016, Swisscontact is now implementing more than 100 projects in 34 countries with more than 1,200 staff. Swisscontact has been active in Indonesia for the past 43 years.
The Swisscontact Sustainable Cocoa Production Program (SCPP) in Indonesia is is currently accepting applications for the position of:
Public Relations and Communication Officer
Based in Makassar, South Sulawesi (Job Code: PRCO - MKS)
PR & Communication Officer is provide assistance to Support Service Manager (SSM) Sulawesi and Senior Communication Manager (based in Swisscontact’s country office, Jakarta) in implementing SCPP project strategy at its working areas. The role of this position is, in the most effective and efficient manner, to illustrate the policies, interests and achievement of the program towards donors and private sectors, GOI, the beneficiaries, decision makers, public and related stakeholders through various PR and marketing materials.
· Bachelor's degree in Public Relations, Communication, Marketing or a related subject from an accredited academic institution.
· At least five (5) years of progressively responsible experience in public relations, media, blogging, social media marketing or a related area is required.
· Experience in designing and developing public relations and marketing materials.
· Experience in event and conference management for large government and/or multi-national events.
· Event management experience with an international or non-profit organization.
· Experience working in public relations for an international or non-profit organization.
· Strong organizational, planning, management skills and experience working in inter-cultural teams and environments.
· Demonstrated ability to deliver high quality outputs on time.
· Good interpersonal skills and commitment to working in a team.
· Excellent publication writing skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
· Fluency in Indonesian and English.
Please submit your application letter addressing the above qualifications and experience with your CV until August 7th, 2017 at the latest with a JOB CODE Email subject to recruitment.indonesia@