Swisscontact (www.swisscontact.org), the Swiss non-profit organisation engaged in co-operation for private sector development, will implement the Regional Tourism Development Program – WISATA Phase II as part of the Indonesian Swiss Development Cooperation. The program aims at increasing competitiveness of selected tourism destination in order to create income and job opportunities for the local population in the tourism sector.
For program activities in Denpasar – Bali, Swisscontact is looking for enthusiastic and independent professionals in the following field of expertise: Program Officer for Vocational Education & Training.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist selected SMKs in different areas in Indonesian with development and introduction of praxis oriented trainings and the introduction of a systematic on the job training at partner industries.
- At least 3 years experiences in the tourism sector and/or vocational education, good network strong interpersonal skills, pro-active, assertiveness, willingness to frequently visit partner institutions.
- Team player and leader with strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Good command of written and spoken English, excellent computer skills (MS office);
- Minimum of three years working in the same field. Especially experience in tourism/hospitality sector;
- Working experience within a development organization/NGO or similar experience preferred;
- University degree in relevant field of study (those lacking the stated educational requirements but having an excellent track record are encouraged to apply);
- Interest in development work and eco-tourism;
- Excellent work ethic, self-starter and flexibility in schedule, strong interpersonal skills, pro-active, independent, assertiveness;
- Background experiences dealing with small-medium enterprises as well as community involvement;
- Practical experiences with project planning, implementation and monitoring
Contact usWe can offer you an exciting, fast-paced working environment, a culture of mutual respect and the opportunity to play a vital role in the project. If you are interested in joining our team where your talent will impact the project outcomes, please apply by 17 August 2017, to id.recruitment-wisata2@