Transformasi is implementing 15-months SINERGI project through a
consortium together with Rajawali Foundation. SINERGI is under KUNCI
Initiative implemented by DAI and supported by USAID. The purpose of
KUNCI project is to promote more inclusive economic growth by improving
access to workforce and entrepreneurial skills for poor and vulnerable
youth. The ultimate goal of this project is to connect 200,000 poor and
vulnerable young Indonesians with learning and livelihood opportunities.
The goal of SINERGI project is to develop a better match between the job
skills of poor and vulnerable youth and local labor market demand,
through enhanced multi-stakeholder coordination and smarter policies.
SINERGI will be implemented under two phase, the pilot period for 15
months in Central Java and the implementation period for the next 3.5
years (subject for USAID approval). The goal of the project is achieved
through successful implementation of the following three Intermediate
• Improved national level inclusive workforce policy environment through
knowledge sharing among government and private sector actors;
• Improved provincial level inclusive workforce coordination among government, training providers, youth and private sector;
• Improved vocational training that equips poor and vulnerable youth with relevant work skills.
Transformasi is seeking an Operations Officer and reporting to Deputy
Project Leader. His/her responsible administering human resources
initiatives, provide HR support and responsible for day-to-day
operations support at project site such as stationeries, supplies and
logistics of program activities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Human Resources & Legal:
• Implement and administer organization benefit plans. Consists of annual leave, BPJS Kesehatan and BPJS Ketenagakerjaan.
• Maintain all personnel policies and procedures and provide guidance and interpretation to staff.
• As point person for all staff regarding HR matters including administer employee time sheet, leave records and sick leave.
• Assist Finance & Administration Manager in full-cycle recruitment
of new employees, including placing advertisements, developing contacts
with recruiting sources, consulting with internal hiring users and
managing orientation and onboarding process, reviewing resumes and make
candidate shortlist, coordinating and conducting interviews, reference
checks and background checks, drafting offer letters.
• Manage staff training/development program.
• Maintain all personnel and legal documents/files.
• Prepare payroll and income tax calculation (PPh 21).
• Serve as contact person for employees and vendors regarding office operations.
• Manage and oversee office services functions including but not limited
to office & office equipment maintenance, office stationeries and
• Arranging accommodation, venue and vehicle for project activities.
• Arranging air ticket for field staff travel.
• Supervise driver & office boy.
• Perform office’s secretarial duties such as; scheduling Project Leader
and Deputy Project Leader’s appointments, take team minutes of meeting,
maintain letter numbering for outgoing and incoming letter at project
site, distribute and filing incoming and outgoing letters at project
site, receive and distribute incoming and outgoing calls and faxes.
• Ensure SINERGI Project’s office in Central Java is representing the consortium and donor’s profile and grand objectives.
• Perform any other work related duties and responsibilities that may be assigned by the line manager.
• Bachelor degree in Psychology/legal or related subject is a must.
• More than 4 years’ work experiences in related fields.
• Highly organized and self-motivated.
• Demonstrate a strong initiative, independent and efficient.
• Discipline and possess an excellent planning skill.
• Strong ability to multi-task effectively.
• Strong written and verbal communication skill and English proficiency is preferred.
• Based in Semarang.
Please submit your application letter addressing the above qualifications and experience with your curriculum vitae on 16th August 2017 at the latest to:
Human Resources Department
Please indicate on the subject heading: Operations Officer
Only short listed candidates will be notified