The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH is an international cooperation enterprise for sustainable development with worldwide operations. Its corporate objective is to improve people’s living conditions on a sustainable basis.
SUTRI NAMA as registered with the UNFCCC aims to tackle challenges of growing urban traffic congestion and increasing urban transport related greenhouse gas emissions by transforming urban transport in Indonesia with a mix of capacity-building and investment measures provided through a national sustainable urban transport programme. SUTRI NAMA will be implemented starting from the year 2017 with support from the NAMA Facility provided through GIZ as the delivery organization.
SUTRI NAMA has been added a technical assistance component funded by the State Secretariat of Economic Affairs of Switzerland (SECO). The new component targets at technical advisory related to the development and start-up of bus rapid transit (BRT) corridors in selected pilot cities of Indonesia. The component will be active both at local and national level in the field of BRT planning, project management support, BRT operations management, public transport funding as well as reform of the private minibus-sector towards participation in operating consortiums. At national level coordination has to be sought between the several relevant line ministries; best-practice examples / project achievements have to be documented, published and promoted for replication.
We are seeking one qualified Indonesian candidate for the following position:
· Safe and responsible driving of office vehicle;
· Routine maintenance and care of office vehicles in line with the specific technical procedures and requirements as stated in the “vehicle operations manual”.
· Taking account of all available information on road conditions, accessible routes and locations;
· Running of official errands and assisting with other office services
- Driving and Chauffeuring
- Drive office vehicles safely and chauffeur the office staff and guests to official destinations;
- Assist in the transport of goods/documents/letter;
- Accomplish the “Trip Record Book” correctly and accurately;
- Serve all passengers in a friendly manner;
- Do not use the car for his own private purposes at any time. Such misuse of the vehicle is considered a serious misconduct, will immediately lead to a warning and may result in dismissal;
- Ensure the office vehicle park in the office after the task’s done
- Support the Project to purchase office consumables and to arrange administrative services outside the office.
- Maintenance of the Car
· Regularly clean the inside and outside of the office vehicle;
· Determine when and what kind of maintenance the vehicle needs e.g. check oil, water, brake and clutch fluids on a daily basis; tire-pressures, battery, water, and overall vehicle condition on a monthly basis; tests lights, brakes, bodywork for dents, etc.
· Be responsible for project vehicle documents and its care, keeps vehicle logbook on a daily basis and registers each monthly check (logbook, insurance, tax, STNK/car license)
· Calculate the petrol, oil, and lubricant (POL) use on a monthly basis, be responsible for a special petty cash for POL and submit vouchers to office manager frequently, according to instruction;
· Report the need for maintenance and undertake minor repairs;
· Immediately report any involvement of the project/office vehicle in any, even minor accidents, or any damage or theft of equipment from the vehicle;
· In event of accident, record all parties involved, witnesses and provide a report by writing the car accident events (circumstances, facts, damage and injury for each party); and
· Report any incident whilst off duty that may affect his/her driving license entitlement, as well as any newly known health problems that may affect his/her ability to drive.
- Other Duties/Additional Tasks
· When not driving, stands by in the office, supports other colleagues in case of need, and does other office work as assigned;
· Support Administration and technical section for the project/office, e.g. mail deliveries both incoming and outgoing, payment of bills, making minor purchases of office supplies, preparing material for workshops, etc.;
· Occasional handyman jobs in the office;
· Assist in and/or carries out other activities and any tasks as assigned
Required qualifications, competences and experience
· At least Senior High School educational background;
- Preferably 5 years of working experience as a driver, with references
- No history of major accidents within the past 3 years
- Possession of a valid driver’s license;
- Very good knowledge of Bahasa Indonesia and proper English skills;
- Discipline and punctuality, resilience and patience, appropriate appearance and attire;
- Stress tolerance and patience;
- Familiarity with Jakarta and its surrounding;
- Willingness to further develop skills as required by the tasks to be performed.
Duty Station: Jakarta
Joining Date: January 2019
Direct Supervisor: Administrative Professional (Office Manager)
Please submit your motivation letter and comprehensive resume (including the list of trainings taken and references) to email@example.com by November 12, 2018 with subject line SN – Driver
Please name your file as follow format:
[Your Complete Name]_[Motivation Letter/CV/Latest Education Certificate] (i.e: Nakula Sadewa_CV or Nakula Sadewa_Motivation Letter or Nakula Sadewa_Reference)
Only short-listed candidates will be notified