Yayasan KNCV Indonesia is a newly established non-profit organisation that aims to be a strong local and self-sustaining organization dedicated to the fight against tuberculosis (TB) in Indonesia. Yayasan KNCV Indonesia promotes effective, efficient, innovative and sustainable tuberculosis control strategies in Indonesia.. We are an organization of passionate TB professionals, including doctors, researchers, training experts, and epidemiologists. We aim to stop the spread of the TB epidemic and to prevent the further spread of drug-resistant TB.
Currently Yayasan KNCV Indonesia is looking for a:
Field Assistant (15 posts)
Duty Stations : Banten, Banda Aceh, Kota Padang, Langkat, Kota Palembang, Kota Pekanbaru, Kota Batam, Kota Bandar Lampung, Bandung, Kota Bekasi, Cirebon, Semarang, Kota Surabaya, Malang, Kota Makassar
The Field Assistant for will support the Technical Officers as needed in relation to project activities and the administration collecting and compiling documents, travelling to assist with the administration of project activities in the field.
Key Responsibilities include:
the Technical Officer in respective district in the planning,
coordination and administration of successful project activity
implementation such as organizing seminars/conferences/
workshops, training, meetings (external and internal), presentations, etc.
- Draft/type letters, documents and forms related to project activities.
- Draft Terms of Reference and arrange for contracts to be prepared when needed.
- Prepare travel itineraries and travel advances.
- Prepare liquidation report of the duty trips and other project activities that have been completed.
- Provide duty trip report and remind other team members to prepare such reports.
- Register all in and outgoing mail related to the technical/project units.
- Set up appointments/meetings with Government, partner organizations and other stake holders.
- Prepare agendas, invitations and take minutes/notes of internal meetings to be reviewed by Technical Officer and then circulated to participants.
- Maintain an efficient filling system for all project related records.
- TB data collection from Health Offices, health facilities and other partners.
- Manage and analyse the collected data and information as to provide useful information to Health Offices to monitor the situation and project activities.
- Provide information about project activities implemented in the respective area.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities assigned by Technical Officer in relation with this role.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Educational Qualification:
- Bachelor degree in management, public health or other related field.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in administration and health program management ideally in an International non-government organization
- Demonstrated experience in project management
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills, with a strong eye for detail.
- Proactive approach to service provision, as well as the ability to organize partnerships and maintain good relations within internal and external Yayasan KNCV Indonesia
- Exceptionally proficient at MS Office suite
- Written and oral communication/presentation skills, in both Bahasa Indonesia and English
- Accurately follow the organizational procedures and regulations
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise, schedule and balance workloads in the face of conflicting and uneven demands to meet deadlines
- Diligent and honest with the ability to work well in a complex environment, task-switching, priorities and tight deadlines..
- Willing to travel and support internal/external events as needed
Yayasan KNCV Indonesia offers a flexible and supportive work environment and strongly encourages developing your skills and abilities to further your career opportunities.
Interested applicants are requested to submit their CV and application to recruitment.indonesia@kncvtbc.
org by 3 January 2019 at the latest
Please ensure to put the post you apply for and preferred duty station in the subject line of your e-mail.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.