CARE International Indonesia (CII), as an international NGO, has carried out large scale operations in Indonesia, encompassing emergency
operations, transitional activities centered on agriculture and
nutrition and a range of development initiatives in such areas as water
and sanitation, health and micro-credit.
CARE Indonesia in Makassar-South Sulawesi (Palopo, Wajo, Luwu & Luwu Utara) is currently recruiting the following position for its project:
JOB TITLE : DRAFTER (CONSULTANT)
DEPARTMENT/PROJECT : PROGRAM/BCR CC
REPORTS TO : PROJECT MANAGER
Building coastal resilience to reduce climate change impact in Thailand and Indonesia (BCR CC) is a three-year project in Sulawesi/ Indonesia and Southern Thailand, implemented by CARE Deutschland-Luxemburg with Raks Thai Foundation and CARE International Indonesia and financed by the European Union. The BCR CC project started on the first of February 2011 for the period of 36 months. The project aims for an increased resilience of coastal government authorities and civil society organizations in Indonesia especially in the districts of Bone, Wajo, Luwu and Luwu Utara in Southern Sulawesi. CARE International in Indonesia (CII) in consultation with partner organizations, academic institutions and local NGOs has developed a set of instruments for Climate Change Adaptation and inclusion of climate change aspects into local planning and implementation.
Regarding on these above, and to develop process of BCR CC advocacy strategies, CII seeking the service of a consultant with the required high-level capacity to undertake documentation support in an efficient and swift manner. Therefore CII need to be hire drafter consultant to provide detailed map for the activities of BCR CC in 4 (four) districts (40 village) locations.
The assignment will be carried out with field work in Palopo Office as well as respective desk office in Bone, Wajo, Luwu and Luwu Utara.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
CARE International Indonesia (CII) in Palopo Southern Sulawesi needs the services of Map drafter (Consultant) with duties and responsibilities :
1. To provide and collect data of design of location map in 4 districts and 40 villages areas, where would be taken in the CVCA Report and Village Vision Mapping Report as well as Government data support .
2. To design and complete detailed map of areas BCR CC program includes: districts map, hazard map, vision map and work plan map.
3. To ensure maps documents completely in timely manner and its a part of documents report of CARE BCR CC in respective districts (Bone, Wajo, Luwu and Luwu Utara).
1. University or diploma degree, preferably in Civil Engineering, Architecture, Regional planning or any field related to map/drafter work.
2. Minimum 2 (two) years experiences in map/drafter work.
3. Ability to field work, and prepare map reports (draft and final) timely manner.
4. Computer literate (Auto-CAD, 3D, ArcGIS, Arc View, Corel Draw, word-processing, Mapinfo, Photo shop spreadsheet, e-mail exchange).
5. Personal commitment, efficiency, flexibility, creative thinking and punctual..
6. Able to work during weekends without no overtime.
7. Able to work under pressure and target.
TERMS OF OFFER
CARE is an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive salary and benefits package, and a collegial working environment, and women candidates are encouraged to apply. Applicants are invited to send a cover letter illustrating their suitability for the above positions, and detailed curriculum vitae, with names and addresses of three referees (including telephone, fax numbers and email address). Please DO NOT attached academic transcripts and Diplomas and state clearly the applied position code in the email subject.
Please submit your applications before February 07, 2013 to CARE International Indonesia, Human Resources Unit:
"Only qualified applicants will be shortlisted"