With the support of the Office of Defense Corporation (ODC – US Embassy) FHI 360 manages a project to strengthen the Indonesian military (TNI) response to HIV by providing technical assistance to the Indonesian military.
SCOPE OF WORK AND TASKS
Under this project, FHI 360 is seeking a qualified and experienced consultant to complete the following tasks:
1) Provide technical advice on program activities and implementation
2) Provide technical review on program and data analysis
3) Provide technical review on the Semi Annual and Annual Report
Consultancy Location and Travel
The consultancy will be based in Indonesia. Some travel within Indonesia may be required.
Period of Performance
25 January 2016 to 30 September 2016 for a total of 45 working days.
Remuneration and Expenses
The consultant will be paid an agreed daily rate for her/his services. Payment will be made on a monthly basis after the successful completion and approval of tasks assigned during that month.
The successful candidate will:
· Have considerable experience working with or developing, implementing or monitoring HIV programming in Indonesia
· Have experience working the Indonesia Military.
· Have completed a Master Degree level or possess equivalent experience in a relevant field (e.g. public health, health education, clinical science, nursing, medicine, international development, etc)
Applicants should submit the following to email@example.com:
· Applicant’s CV
Application and Deadline
Application deadline is18 January 2016.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Evaluation Criteria (65 pts total)
· Technical Capability – 40 pts
o Experience with HIV programming in Indonesia – 20 pts
o Strong knowledge of international development programming in Indonesia – 20 pts
· Past Performance/relative experience – 25 pts
FHI 360 is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. FHI 360 is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, age, disability or status as a veteran with respect to policies, programs, or activities.
· FHI 360 may cancel the solicitation and not award
· FHI 360 may reject any or all responses received
· Issuance of the solicitation does not constitute an award commitment by FHI 360
· FHI 360 reserves the right to disqualify any offer based on failure of the offeror to follow solicitation instructions
· FHI 360 will not compensate any offeror for responding to solicitation
· FHI 360 reserves the right to issue award based on initial evaluation of offers without further discussion
· FHI 360 may choose to award only part of the activities in the solicitation, or issue multiple awards based on the solicitation activities
· FHI 360 reserves the right to waive minor proposal deficiencies that can be corrected prior to award determination to promote competition
· FHI 360 will be contacting each offeror to confirm contact person, address and that bid was submitted for this solicitation