CONSULTANT: Web designer
: Banda Aceh, Aceh Province
Application Deadline : January 25, 2015
Consultant Languages Required :Bahasa Indonesia and English
Islamic Relief is an international aid agency that has served humanity for over 30 years by striving to make the world a better, fairer place. Islamic Relief was established in Birmingham, UK, in 1984. We employ more than 2,000 staff across 40 offices around the world and we have no greater priority than ensuring that our work has the greatest positive impact on the people we serve. And, in doing so, we put our faith into action to bring about real social change.
Our projects work to help vulnerable communities meet the big challenges in their lives. We do this by taking an integrated approach to development; looking at the wider context and causes of their needs and promoting sustainable, environment-friendly outcomes. We are also determined to empower marginalized people with a strong voice that argues powerfully for the change they need to transform their lives.
Islamic Relief has been working in Indonesia since 2000, and registered our Jakarta field office three years later. Current Islamic Relief projects in Indonesia include helping families and communities on emergency response, disaster risk reduction, water and sanitation, and livelihood.
Currently, IR seeks an innovative, motivate, dynamic and experienced web designer to upgrade the outlook of our website.
The range of tasks for the consultant may include:
1. Creating web site designs
2. Producing sample sites
3. Meeting with relevant IRI staffs to discuss requirements and/or project progress
4. Demonstrating and receiving feedback about draft sites
5. Keeping up-to-date with recent technological and software developments
7. Producing products that are user-friendly, effective, and appealing
8. Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team
Expected Consultancy Output:
· Islamic Relief Indonesia web site design.
· A degree in any subject with relevant IT, computer science or engineering qualifications.
· It is essential to provide employers with links to/sample demonstrations of web pages that you have produced.
· Having skill in Graphic Design and able to show portfolio on graphics.
· Having experience CMS with Wordpress or jomla platform
· Adobe Flash & Dreamweaver, Web User Interface Design, Web Programming Skills, and understanding the concept of Content Management System.
Languages: Bahasa Indonesia and English.
Payments: Payment will be made upon confirmation that the agreed upon services have been satisfactorily performed, as specified in the contract with Islamic Relief Indonesia.
Application procedures: Qualified candidates are requested to apply online via email@example.com.
id with subject Web Design, by the latest Jan 25, 2015
The application should contain:
· Updated CVs
· Examples of web pages that originally made by candidate
Incomplete applications will not be considered. Please make sure that you have provided all requested information.