Location : Jakarta
Closing date: 25 January 2016 at 17.00
Global Fund AIDS, TB, and Malaria (GFATM) requires every recipient country to organize and maintain a Country Coordinating Mechanism (CCM), a nationally-representative, multi-sectoral body that (a) serves as the source of all proposals submitted to the GFATM and (b) conducts oversight on all active grants in the recipient country.
The Technical Working Group (TWG) Malaria is an inclusive multi-stakeholder mechanism established under the GFATM CCM. The TWG is tasked with coordinating the activities funded under the GF grant and ensuring that those activities fulfill their respective role within the National Strategy and Action Plan.
The TWG are delegated with the primary responsibility for concept note/proposal development in each disease area and also have primary responsibility for grant oversight. In addition, TWG members review PUDRs and other grant- or PR-related information, and participate in Field Oversight Visits (FOVs) conducted on behalf of the CCM. TWG members comprise both CCM Members and non-CCM members, invited for their expertise in the field.
The Technical Support Officer (TSO) for TWG Malaria role and function are providing strategic input to TWG, ensure the TWG oversight function to PRs are well implemented. In coordination with CCM Secretariat, the TSO will organize meetings and visits of TWG. CCM Indonesia has Four TWGs consist of AIDS, TB, Malaria and HSS (Health System Strengthening), the TSOs will support TWG chair and members in oversight function and to ensure that activities supported by the Global Fund in Indonesia are effectively and efficiently facilitated for grant implementation in the respective disease for each components.
Contract period for the TSO for TWG Malaria is based on the Global Fund grant cycle and/or from donors organization mechanism to the CCM (Expanded Funding, Biyearly).
The TSO for TWG Malaria supervise by TWG Chairs and coordinate to Executive Secretary in the CCM Secretariat, serves the TWG and help the TWG Chair to ensure roles and function of the Principal Recipients (PRs) run effectively for the success of GFATM-funded activities. The tasks of TSO for TWG Malaria, as listed below:
· Support the TWG Malaria and CCM in providing strategic inputs for the design and implementation of Global Fund grants component.
· Support to the TWGs in managing the PRs and SRs, including ensuring effective quality assurance and oversight, and application of Results Based Management across the portfolio.
· Support to the TWGs and CCM in creating strategic partnerships, and in the implementation of a resource mobilization strategy related to specific high-priority management and technical assistance plan; and new funding model development
· Production and dissemination of lessons learnt across the portfolio and ensuring effective cross-project/PRs-SRs and cross-AIDS-TB-Malaria knowledge fertilization
- Assist in the management of TWG Malaria by providing updates report on the meeting schedule, minutes and funds utilization quarterly of TWG activities.
- Assist Chairman and TWG Malaria members on preparation of meetings, workshops, field monitorings, development of reports and concept note, and presentation of TWG.
- Arrange meetings, workshops, Field monitoring and other activities related with TWG Malaria activities.
- Maintain database on attendance list, minutes of meeting, PR quarterly/semester report, field monitoring reports, and other related materials.
- Working together with other staff (Admin, Finance, and Program) as an integrated team of the CCM secretariat.
- Provide technical support with the reporting cycle for CCM grant oversight dashboards.
- Participate in CCM secretariat activities with other staff as a team.
• A minimum of 5 years of demonstrated experience in successfully managing technical support for Malaria activities.
• A minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor’s degree in public health, management, international development or related field, Master’s degree more preferable.
• Knowledge and experience with standard programming for Malaria activities.
• Excellent networking, oral and written communication skills
• Excellent knowledge and use of various computer application skills
• Demonstrated skills in the areas of Strategic Planning, Policy Development and Advocacy
• Knowledge and understanding of the GFATM processes will be an advantage
• Fluent in both English and Bahasa Indonesia
• Good communication skills.
• Fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesia verbal and written.
• High degree of integrity, and highly organized and good analytical skills.
• Some basic understanding of management HSS would desirable.
• Ability to work in a team.
• Good computer skills, including internet navigation and various office applications (especially Word and Excel);
• Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-cultural environment and establish harmonious and effective working relationships, both within and outside the organization.
• Good personality.
Please submit your CV/Resume to http://www.jobstreet.co.id/id/
job/1809809/sources/1/origin/ id with subject Application for CCM TSO TWG Malaria
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
--------------------Please do not replay to this email-------------------------