Cocoa Sustainability Partnership (CSP) is a forum for public-private
partnership for the advancement of communication and working together
between stakeholders actively engaged in cocoa development initiatives
in Indonesia. The CSP exists to increase communication, coordination and
collaboration between public and private stakeholders engaged in cocoa
sustainability activities in Indonesia for the mutual benefit of all
cocoa sector players. Currently there 40 organizations that actively
involved in the forum that consist of national and local government,
private sector, NGOs, research institutions, universities and cocoa
asscociations. The day to day management of the forum is run by the
Executive Office located in Makassar, under the supervision of the
Supervisory Board of the forum.
In order to create common goals and enhanced cocoa production and
productivity in the country, in 2013, CSP published The 2020 Roadmap to
Sustainable Indonesian Cocoa. This roadmap is the working foundation for
CSP members to achieve the sustainable cocoa goals in Indonesia. To
guide the implementation of the roadmap and ensure that the
recomendation is actionable, Task Forces were formed. Members of the
Task Forces are coming from CSP members. Currently, there are five Task
Forces established. The Executive Office is facilitating the
operational of the Task Forces to ensure Task Forces achieved their
output and target.
CSP Executive Office is searching for a qualified candidate to fill the
post of Task Force Support Assistant to help Task Force facilitation by
Purpose of the Position
The Task Force Support Assistant will assist the facilitation of Task
Forces to ensure the Task Forces achieve their output and targets.
Task Force Support Associate
Main Duties and Responsibilities
The Task Force Support Assistant will assist in:
- Meeting arrangements and make sure meetings are on schedules and that
all Task Force members and related personels participate in the meeting.
- Attend TF meetings and assist in preparing and circulating the minutes of meeting.
- Drafting the Terms of References required by the Task Forces.
- Organizing workshops, seminars, visits, and events according to the Task Fore work plan.
- Drafting monitoring Task Force achievement.
- Provide inputs and suggestions to the Executive Office team to improve the Office facilitation to the Task Force.
- Translate documents, reports, TORs, etc., that required by the Task Forces.
- Conduct any other duties that required to enhance the operations of the Executive Office.
- Bachelor degree in agriculture or agribusiness, or related fields.
- At least 1 years experience working in related fields. Having working on cocoa sector will be an advantage.
- Proven organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Have good interpersonal skills and able to work and dealing with multi-nationals and multi-disciplinaries people.
- Able to establish priorities and achieve deadlines.
- Able to work independently and under challenging environments.
- Have good command in English and Bahasa Indonesia, spoken and writing
- Able to draft reports and TORs.
Please submit your CV, Cover Letter, and recent photograph to email
firstname.lastname@example.org, the latest by February 10th, 2016.