Plan is an international humanitarian, child-focused development organization without religious, political or governmental affiliation. Plan’s vision is a world in which all children realize their full potential in societies that respect people’s rights and dignity. Plan Indonesia started to operate in Indonesia on 1969.
Due to organizational new structure, Plan Indonesia is looking for dynamic staff to be based in Country Office Jakarta for the position:
- Leads Gender Program Team and design/develop high quality and effective program, projects, interventions following Child Centered Community Development (CCCD) that effectively support to achieve Country Strategic Plan (CSP) III objectives of Plan Indonesia.
- Provide technical support to Gender implementation team to implement designed program, projects or interventions in a planned way with quality and standard to achieve CSP III Gender program objectives.
- Advocate for Plan’s program, strategies, approaches, interventions with government, development partners and INGOs and support to emerge as a credible technical partner in child development and Gender sector.
- Represent Plan in different national and international forums, networks on gender sector and at the same time in different technical committees/forums of government and non-government to increase profile of Plan and create networks and partnership for scaling up program.
- Provide support to raise fund through developing high quality concept note, proposal, research, technical document, reports as well as maintains a network and relationship with external and internal donor and development partners.
- Manages team and performance of Gender program team and enriched them to deliver high quality results including coping with the latest changes in sectors
- Minimum 5 years experience in same field
- Experience developing and writing proposals and reporting
- Good knowledge and skills: Communication skills, analytical and conceptual thinking of Gender, Building and managing teams, networking, leadership, crisis management, human resource management, problem solving, negotiation skills
- Fluent both Indonesia and English (oral and written)
All applications will be treated in confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be notified and invited for interviews. Please submit your letter of application and detailed curriculum vitae in English by email not later than February 12, 2016 to: HRD.Indonesia@plan-
Please fill the 'subject' column of the e-mails in this format: (The Position)–(Your Name). File attachment not later than 1MB.
Plan is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified women are encouraged to apply. As an international child-centered development organization, Plan does not tolerate child abuse. If you would like to know more about Plan International please visit our website at http://www.plan-indonesia.org or www.facebook.com/