Terms of Reference
Administration and Finance Assistance of Indonesia Country Coordinating Mechanism
Location : Jakarta
GFATM requires every recipient country to organize and maintain a Country Coordinating Mechanism (CCM), a nationally-representative, multi-sectoral body that (a) serves as the source of all proposals submitted to the GFATM and (b) conducts oversight on all active grants in the recipient country.
CCM Indonesia’s Secretariat is the administrative and support arm of the CCM; it is staffed by personnel hired by the CCM. CCM Secretariat staffs are paid by GFATM and the CCM’s development partners, or both. Under the guidance and direct supervision of the General Affairs Officer the Administration and Finance Assistance will support administrative and logistics of all CCM, OC and TWG activities, and support Finance Officer in managing daily financial transactions.
Contract period for The Administration and Finance Assistance is 6 (six) months based on the Global Fund grant cycle to the CCM (Expanded Funding, Biyearly), with possible extension for another years period, subject to the biannual performance appraisal by the CCM.
The Administration and Finance Assistance will based in Jakarta, Serves the CCM and help The General Affairs Officer to handle administration, logistic and procurement of CCM Indonesia . The tasks ofAdministration and Finance Assistance, as listed below, will be both administrative and technical and shall include assignments that are both sensitive and confidential in nature:
· For various areas of general administrative duties, document fillings per daily as such as receiving, recording, checking, copying in-out letters, in-out emails, minutes of any meetings, material meetings, and others document jointly with Office Assistant.
· Updating files the composition of members, CCM Activities, CCM Contact details and other duties as required.
· Preparation of draft invitations and sending meeting invitations by email or fax, Organizing the meetings, providing logistical and procurement support for workshops/seminars/meetings, confirmation to all participants in the meetings, copying and preparing material for the CCM and others meeting jointly with the Team Working Group (TWG) Assistant and Office Assistant.
· Preparing Minutes of CCM Meeting.
· Handle petty cash per monthly.
· Administrative Assistant will work closely with the General Affairs Officer and other staff in the secretariat of CCM Indonesia.
· Further the Administrative Assistant will perform other duties as required by the Executive Secretaryor Other Staffs and/or CCM.
1. Ethics and Values
2. Organizational Awareness
3. Working in Teams
4. Communicating Information and Ideas
5. Self-management and Emotional Intelligence
6. Conflict Management / Negotiating and Resolving Disagreements
7. Knowledge Sharing / Continuous Learning
· Recognizes and responds appropriately to the ideas, interests, and concerns of others;
· Builds trust and engenders morale by displaying open, transparent, and credible behavior;
· Respect individual/cultural differences; utilizes diversity to foster teamwork;
· Ensures others’ understanding of, involvement in, and adaptation to a change process;
Partnering and Networking:
· Initiates and sustains relationships with key constituents (internal /external /bilateral/ public/ private/ Government);
· Communicates sensitively and effectively across different constituencies;
· Proactive, problem-solving and result-oriented attitude;
· Plans and produces quality results to meet established goals;
· Generates innovative, practical solutions to challenging situations;
· Formulates written information clearly and persuasively;
· Shares information openly with co-workers and partners while using discretion to protect confidences;
Job Knowledge and Expertise:
· Strong analytical skills, with the ability to deal with project implementation;
· Ability to build strong relationships with counterparts, focus on impact and result for the counterparts and respond positively to feedback;
· Consistent approach to work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude;
· Openness to change and ability to manage complexities;
· Ability to lead effectively, mentoring and conflict resolution skills;
· Good English-Indonesia writing skills including ability to perform consecutive and simultaneous translation;
· Good oral and written communication skills, both Indonesia and English;
· Ability to remain calm and in control while under pressure in an unsecure, hardship environment;
· Ability to work on his/her own and take initiatives when and if needed.
Required Skills and Experience
Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Secretary, Accounting, Business Administration.
· Minimum 5 years cumulative professional experience which includes minimum 2 years relevant experience in administration and finance; detailed knowledge of GFATM reporting requirements are desirable.
· Sound knowledge, and proven record and experience working with the international donor community are required; knowledge of GFATM procedures is considered a strong asset.
· Experience in working with Non-Governmental Organizations and development aid
· Strong IT skills (MS Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint) and database familiarity.
· Excellent oral and written communications, presentation, and reporting skills in English.
· Fluency in written and spoken Indonesia and English.
Please submit your resume to http://www.jobstreet.co.id/id/