Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. We are a diverse company, including individuals with expertise in science, research, engineering, construction, and information technology. Our strength is in collectively providing integrated services—delivering the best solutions to meet our clients’ needs. In a complex world with competing demands for limited resources, Tetra Tech offers clear solutions made possible with sound science, understanding, innovation, and industry-leading approaches.
The Indonesia Clean Energy Development (ICEDII) Project is a sixty (60) month project funded by the USAID (United States Agency for International Development) and implemented by Tetra Tech ES, from May 2015 through May 2020. The purpose of USAID’s Tetra Tech is to assist the GOI in establishing an effective policy, regulatory and incentive environment for low-emission growth in the energy sector, while simultaneously attracting public- and private-sector investment in clean energy development
The Finance Assistant assists the Finance and Admin Managers in all aspects of project accounting and financial management. He/she processes accounting transactions according to the general principles of accounting and home office field accounting manual. He/she must also follow all relevant USAID and local Indonesian government policies, procedures, and regulations. The Finance Assistant reports to the Finance and Admin Managers. The position is based Jakarta, Indonesia.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Prepare vouchers for payments for vendors, consultants and sub-contractors. Maintain payment for approval;
• Verifies vendor & local subcontractor invoices and makes sure that all supporting documents are received and correct;
• To be responsible to manage cash and bank transactions (office and programme), prepare paper work including writing cheque, and ensure correct authorization level is attained.
• Responsible and check tracking system of requisition and PO, assets control and fuel control.
• To be responsible to enter the financial transactions into financial system and ensuring it accurate and meet deadline and running trial balance.
• Assist Finance and Admin Manager to prepare Closes accounting transactions of each month and sends electronic files and other financial supporting document to Home Office;
• To assist the Finance and Admin Manager to produce various management report.
• To assist the Finance and Admin Manager in monitoring and contact to the project partners on financial matters.
• To be responsible of financial documentation and filing system (paper and electronic).
• To assist the Finance and Admin Manager in the preparation of various budgets.
• Assist to processes travel authority request (TAR) and advances for local and expatriate staff and follows up on outstanding balances;
• Checks and processes expense reports generated by the staff;
• Maintains audit-ready finance/accounting filing system;
• Support and prepare financial documents include M&IE, logistics and transport payment for participant during and after workshops/seminars/trainings etc;
• May travel occasionally based on project needs
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor’s degree 2-3 years after High School in accounting.
· Minimum of 3 years of professional experience in accounting or financial management
· Fluency in Bahasa Indonesian (required) and English (minimum level 3 required).
· Basic knowledge of MS Office applications (Excel is mandatory, Quickbooks is a plus).
· Knowledge of USAID policies and procedures is also a plus.
APPLICATION CONTACT AND DETAILS TO APPLY
Interested applicants should send a resume and a cover letter describing relevant academic and employment experience, the names and contact information for three (3) professional references, and monthly salary expectations.
Please email your resume to: email@example.com no later than February 12, 2016. Early submission of qualified CVs will be prioritized.