With the support of the Office of Defense Corporation (ODC – US Embassy) FHI 360 manages a project to strengthen the Indonesian military (TNI) response to HIV by providing technical assistance to the Indonesian military.
SCOPE OF WORK AND TASKS
Under this project, FHI 360 is seeking a qualified and experienced consultant to serve in the role of HIV Prevention Specialist. The consultant will be assigned the following:
1) Provide technical advice on HIV prevention related program activities and implementation
2) Advise on prevention activity designs and strategies
3) Implement prevention related activities for this project
3) Work with relevant stakeholders to enhance prevention activities and awareness
4) Contribute to and provide technical review on the Project Semi Annual and develop technical briefs related to HIV prevention for the project.
Consultancy Location and Travel
The consultancy will be based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Some travel within Indonesia may be required.
Period of Performance
01 March 2016 to 31 May 2016 for a total of 66 working days.
Remuneration and Expenses
The consultant will be paid an agreed daily rate for her/his services. Payment will be made on a monthly basis after the successful completion and approval of tasks assigned during that month.
The successful candidate will:
· Have considerable experience working with HIV prevention responses and strategies in Indonesia
· Have experience working with a US Government funding agency.
· Have completed a Master Degree level or possess equivalent experience in a relevant field (e.g. public health, health education, clinical science, nursing, medicine, international development, etc)
Applicants should submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
· Applicant’s CV
Application and Deadline
Application deadline is16 February 2016.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Evaluation Criteria (65 pts total)
· Technical Capability – 40 pts
o Experience with HIV prevention programming in Indonesia – 20 pts
o Strong knowledge of HIV prevention strategies in Indonesia – 20 pts
· Past Performance/relative experience – 25 pts
FHI 360 is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. FHI 360 is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, age, disability or status as a veteran with respect to policies, programs, or activities.
· FHI 360 may cancel the solicitation and not award
· FHI 360 may reject any or all responses received
· Issuance of the solicitation does not constitute an award commitment by FHI 360
· FHI 360 reserves the right to disqualify any offer based on failure of the offeror to follow solicitation instructions
· FHI 360 will not compensate any offeror for responding to solicitation
· FHI 360 reserves the right to issue award based on initial evaluation of offers without further discussion
· FHI 360 may choose to award only part of the activities in the solicitation, or issue multiple awards based on the solicitation activities
· FHI 360 reserves the right to waive minor proposal deficiencies that can be corrected prior to award determination to promote competition· FHI 360 will be contacting each offeror to confirm contact person, address and that bid was submitted for this solicitation