Kopernik is an exciting, fast-growing, cutting-edge organisation tackling technology distribution challenges. We emphasise a hybrid philanthropy-business model in achieving our mission - different from the traditional charity approach of giving away goods and services for free.
Our team works tirelessly to put the last mile first. Our culture shapes the way we work. We value action, we get things done, we are open and transparent in everything we do, and we always look for ways to innovate. We come to work with a smile, which is easy when a strict no jerks policy applies.
Program Officer for Wonder Women Western Indonesia (WWWI) program will work and be based in Kopernik Ubud HQ, with occasional trips to WWWI program sites in Bojonegoro, Tuban, and North Aceh. Program Officer will coordinate with WWWI Program Associates in the aforementioned three locations, and give report to WWWI Senior Program Officer (Interim Manager). The program focuses on empowering local women to become micro social entrepreneurs (Ibu Inspirasi), where Program Officer will be responsible to manage, coordinate, and monitor the implementation process of recruiting Ibu Inspirasi, disseminating information about the program and Kopernik technologies (through Tech Fairs), grouping Ibu Inspirasi, and training.
- Holds at least bachelor’s degree in any fields;
- Has minimum 1 year of working experience, preferably in development sector;
- Willing to travel to program implementation locations;
- Meticulous, adaptable, versatile;
- Proficient in English and Bahasa Indonesia;
- Having a past experience in leading a small team would be an advantage;
- Is able to start working immediately
- Wonder Women group’s contract renewal;
- Database information compilation;
- Monitoring MSE Database for all recruited Wonder Women;
- Updating Wonder Women Program Management Table in CiviCRM;
- Coordinating with Program Associates in Bojonegoro, Tuban, and North Aceh;
- Finding potential new donor for Wonder Women program;
- Formulating and implementing staff development;
- Helping create a working flowchart for Wonder Women program;
- Monitor recruitment, training, and sales performance of our Wonder Women;
- Helping create an appropriate phase-out strategy for Wonder Women program;
- Other relevant tasks required
Only Candidate who send CV, cover letter and one minutes video explaining why they are perfect for the job via our website will be considered. Please visit our website: https://www.kopernik.ngo/page/
APPLICATIONS CLOSE MARCH 6TH 2016