Please find below open position.
We are trying to find the best possible candidates to make team stronger.
All employees are welcome to apply for any open positions as our best candidates are usually referred by existing staffs.
Project Officer - ACCCRN Final Learning Event
The Project Officer will be responsible to organize the event venue logistics and to arrange/work with a vendor to arrange participants’ travel. In addition, the Project Officer will function as the point person for participants.
- 3+ years of experience in Indonesia climate change initiatives and/or urban development;
- Bachelor Degree or higher in international development, communications, public relations, environmental sciences and/or similar field;
- Fluency in English verbal and written communication is mandatory;
- Experience of project administration, planning and budgeting;
- Good report-writing skills;
- Competent in Microsoft Word and Excel are mandatory;
- Familiarity with development of city government planning is a plus;
- Familiarity in Semarang Area.
This position will be hired as temporary staff for until June 2016
Please send your CV with position applied on the email subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vacancy will be closed 28 Feb 2016 and only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
We look forward to hearing from those who are interested in taking this opportunity to grow and develop with us.
Human Resources Department
Mercy Corps Indonesia