SURFAID JOB VACANCY
SurfAid International is a nonprofit organization working towards healthy and resilient communities in remote areas connected to us through surfing. We have community based health programs in Mentawai, Nias, Bima, and Sumba. SurfAid works closely with the communities and government to improve communities' capacity on emergency preparedness and their ability to respond to health issues, including water and sanitation.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, entrepreneurial, mature, community oriented and driven team members for EHOWU 2 Program in Nias.
MONITORING & EVALUATION OFFICER - Nias (MEO-NIAS) – 1 Position.
The position will be responsible for developing and implementation of monitoring and evaluation systems for the delivery of the SurfAid International’s Community Based Health program in partner communities in Nias.
Minimum requirements :
· Minimal 5 years working-experience in Monitoring & Evaluation area, preferably in NGO working with health or behaviour change issues;
· Relevant background in Public Health, Statistic, Livelihood, Project Management, etc;
· Experience in analytical capacity and culture sensitive.
· Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia and English, spoken and written;
· Computer skills in database and statistical software, and other relevant software office applications will be an advantage;
· Good understanding with community base projects;
· Previous experience as Trainer or Module Designer in health related issues;
· Familiar with creative adult learning approach/techniques in trainings with cadres, government officers or any other partners as required.
· Experience in developing and producing reports.
If you fulfil the criteria, please request a SURFAID APPLICATION FORM from firstname.lastname@example.org with “MEO-Nias” as your email subject. Deadline of submission is 19 February 2016. DO NOT SEND CV/RESUME. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.