KINERJA, is a governance program focused on improving public service delivery in Indonesia, funded by USAID and implemented by RTI International, is currently looking for Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist according to the scope of work below.
Name of Program: Local Governance Service Improvement Program (KINERJA) Papua
The Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist will serve as main Indonesian resource to ensure effective implementation of monitoring and evaluation of KINERJA Papua project focusing on service improvement (in education and health sector) in the Province of Papua. The working areas cover 4 (four) Districts (Health sector) of Kota Jayapura, Kabupaten Jayapura, Kabupaten Mimika, and Kabupaten Jayawijaya and 3 (three) Districts (Education Sector) of Kota Jayapura, Kabupaten Jayapura, and Kabupaten Jayawijaya. Under supervision of Governance and M&E Advisor and in daily-based coordination with Provincial Manager, the Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist s/he will implement Kinerja M&E Plan with the support of Governance Advisor, and oversee the implementation of data collection and analysis – and support the preparation of reporting documents. S/He will be supported by the M&E Assistant.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist:
· Contribute to implementation of the KINERJA Papua Monitoring and Evaluation Plan (M&E Plan), including:
- suggesting revisions and refinements, as necessary.
- modifying indicator reference sheets for new or refined KINERJA performance indicators.
· Analyze and summarize performance monitoring data on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis for inclusion in updates and reports.
· Participate in presentation of such updates and reports to project management, USAID, Government of Indonesia, and other KINERJA partners, as necessary.
· Assist in developing survey instruments and methodology, as necessary.
· Oversee the collection, analysis, and management of all KINERJA-related performance data.
· Maintenance/oversight of KINERJA indicators database, including:
- checking collected data into the KINERJA M&E Database.
- updating the collected data content when new data is available.
- managing the KINERJA M&E related data/information in the shared drive.
· Ensure that all data collected and analyzed by other KINERJA partners meets minimum quality standards according to USAID’s 5 (five) standards of data quality and build the capacity of partners (including Implementing Organizations/IOs) on M&E to contribute to overall KINERJA’s M&E Plan.
· Lead workshops/training for KINERJA Staff, implementing organizations and partner organizations about indicator definitions, acceptable means of verification, and the online reporting system.
· Supervise M&E Assistant who is responsible for the data collection of evidence related to KINERJA Papua Papua Performance Monitoring and Evaluation Plan (PMEP) and other tasks being delegated to M&E Assistant.
· Undertake field travel in support of KINERJA M&E, as necessary. Anticipated up to 30% travel.
· Minimum 3 years of experience in monitoring and evaluation of donor-funded democracy and governance improvement projects
· Experience developing or applying indicators of complex political, economic, and/or social change
· Experience in data collection
· Bachelor degree with Minimum 6 years’ or Master Degree with 3 years’ of experience, in related field such as statistics, quantitative methods, political science highly desirable;
· Strong team working and client relationship skills
· Demonstrated ability to write clear and concise technical documents
· Demonstrated familiarity with research methods
· Fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesian highly desirable
Interested applicants should send their CV and cover letter with specify their availability date by February 10, 2016 to: email@example.com
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.