Yayasan Rumah Energi (YRE) is a growing organization, leading renewable energy-domestic biogas sector promotion in Indonesia. YRE is implementing HIVOS program the Indonesia Domestic Biogas Programme (IDBP) since the last three years and continue with MCA- I fund Gathering and Dissemination of Information and Green Knowledge for a Sustainable Integrated Farming Workforce in Indonesia (GADING) Project also Investment in Renewable Energi for Rural, Remote Communities (TERANG) project, started in 2015 and 2016.
The organization aim is to contribute in promoting Resilient Society in Food and Energy by Engaging People towards Shared Renewable Energy Knowledge and Innovation. Currently more than 60 local partners are working together with the organization, to build domestic biogas sectors and built communities trust on renewable energy.
Adhere with the organization aim and mission, Yayasan Rumah Energi is now looking for a dynamic, passionate person aligned with the organization values , to fill the following positions:
COMMUNICATION & PROMOTION OFFICER (CPO) JAKARTA
Within 200 effective days in a year, CPO would be expected to take responsibilities and conduct tasks within the proposed scope of work :
Organization’s and Project’s branding
- Responsible for crafting and promote organizations and organization current projects key messages and image
- Create awareness of the organization and organization current projects, and building public support through media relations, marketing, public relations and communications
- Plan, develop and maintain quality control of mass communications related to projects and the organization
- Responsible on editing quality of organization’ media publications and projects annual report
- Assist projects team in develop communication media not limited to printed and digital materials
- Prepare and conduct press release and other organization officials publications
- Support for fundraising-related activities
- Participate in renewable energy-biogas sector networking and events
Organization Programs Support
- Promotion strategy and implementation of renewable energy-domestic biogas and other related programme activities, including promotion technical support for stakeholders (government, NGOs, private sector, MFIs)
- Ensure promotion and marketing materials are gender inclusive and promoting good governance
- Monitor, assess and report on the efficiency and effectiveness of the promotion and marketing of renewable energy-domestic biogas and other related programme activities
- Generate, edit and publish articles of renewable energy-domestic biogas and other related program in organization and projects publication media or public media.
- Contribute to program development strategies and implementation
- Minimum S-1 in Communication is preferable, or possible for Social Sciences (Political, Economy, Anthropology etc).
- Minimum 5 years work experience, preferably in similar field
- Minimum 4 years experience in similar position/responsibility
Expected knowledge and skills :
- Intermediate English (written and verbal)
- Knowledge on energy issue or domestic biogas will be an advantage
- Timely manner
- Able to work under minimum supervision
- A good team player
Applicants should send their application and CV (including three references) in pdf file to:email@example.com with position code as email subject. Applications are expected by 15 of March 2016 at the latest; thereafter the position will remain open until filled. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. For more information please see www.biru.or.id
HRD Yayasan Rumah Energi Jalan Pejaten Barat 30A Ragunan PAsar Minggu Jakarta Selatan 12550, Indonesia Fax. +62-21-780 4443 Efirstname.lastname@example.org