Opportunity closing date: April 22, 2016
Effective with the release of this position announcement, Winrock International will be recruiting applicants for the Jakarta-based position of Human Resources (HR) & Admin Assistant. The responsibilities, duties, and qualifications are described below.
Winrock International is a nonprofit organization that works with people in the United States and around the world to empower the disadvantaged, increase economic opportunity, and sustain natural resources. Winrock is a registered NGO in Indonesia with Programs in clean energy, sustainable forest management, and climate change designed to improve livelihoods and protect the environment.
Position Title : HR and Finance Administrative Assistant
Reports to : Office Manager
The Human Resources (HR) & Finance Assistant support the operation of Winrock Indonesia Office by providing key support on HR management, financial administration, and undertaking general admin tasks. Under the guidance of Winrock Office Manager, the incumbent caries out responsibilities in some or all of the following areas: Employment, Employee Relation, Benefit, HR Policies and Procedures and Finance Administration
· Support on Staff Recruitment: manage recruitment for staff and consultants for projects and proposals; issue employment and consultant agreements.
· Support on Staff Absence Monitoring and Time sheet.
· General HR Administration: maintain and oversee employee and consultant personnel files and employee benefits (including medical insurance) communication and questions.
· Maintain and update office inventory.
· Assist with visa arrangements.
· Work closely with the Finance Manager, Finance Assistant and HQ on dealing with financial matters.
· Assist in the production of monthly, quarterly, annual financial report and forecasting, preparation of spread sheets and correspondence as required.
· Prepare daily disbursement voucher, receipt voucher and journal voucher,
· Follow up review of financial report from Regional Office
· Update QuickBooks based on final review
· To deputize in the absence of other office staff.
· To actively seek training and development for the role of HR and Finance Assistant and simplify office operation.
· To carry out any other reasonable duties within the scope of the post as requested.
· Minimum three (3) years’ experience in related position.
· Fluent in both written and spoken English.
· Graduate from S1 in Finance Management.
· Computer literate in Ms. Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
· Strong ability in structured correspondence and filling.
· Must be able to multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines.
· Good interpersonal skills: honest, creative, innovative, and hard working
Please send your application letter, resume to email@example.com
by April 22, 2016 at the latest.