in Jakarta, Indonesia. The main responsibilities of this position includes:
leading trainings and implementations as well as maintaining positive
client relations. The potential candidate must possess excellent
communication and project management skills. He/she will be in charge in
setting and managing timelines, communicating with clients, organizing
administrative documents during implementation (e.g. contracts and
invoices) and project planning. The candidate will be working together with
the Product Manager and the Product Development team to ensure a successful
· A minimum of 2 years working experience.
· Fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia (both written and speaking
· Experience in Project Management, Account Management and IT.
· Good Statistical and Analytical skills.
*Position Specific Responsibilities: *
· *Presentation skills: *face-to-face orientation and training of
product, online implementation meetings/conference calls.
· *Project Planning: *setting and meeting project timelines.
· *Traveling: *onsite visits to client locations in Indonesia and
abroad during implementation/kick-off meetings.
· *Client oriented: *identifying client needs and addressing their
· *Troubleshooting:* the candidate must be able to identify issues
that threaten to delay the timeline and project implementation.
· *Account Management:* act as the primary PIC for clients, build
relationships with clients (e.g. follow-up, identify issues, etc.) and
conduct site visits/online meetings during the implementation period.
To apply Please send your 1 page CV with cover letter to: