Yayasan Kasih Suwitno (YKS) will work with the Ministry of Health to strengthen HIV and STI services for high risk groups in 38 Districts across Indonesia supported by Global Fund for AIDS TB and Malaria (GFATM). Currently YKS is recruiting technical staff to support sites with training, reporting, monitoring and evaluation. YKS urgently needs:
- Three (3) Doctors with previous HIV and STI training and three (3) years minimum work experience
- Three (3) Nurses with previous HIV and STI training and three (3) years minimum work experience
- Two (2) Laboratory technicians with HIV and STI testing training and three (3) years minimum work experience.
- One (1) Monitoring and Evaluation Officer preferably with work experience with HIV programs and three (3) work experience.
- One (1) Accounting Officer with one year working experience on the accounting GFATM system
All candidates must have good communication skills, both spoken and written and be able to use MS Office programs. English language skills a plus. HIV positive individuals are encouraged to apply.
Please e-mail cover letter, CV and indicate the position of interest in the subject of your email.
Email address: email@example.com
Vacancy will be closed on 29 April 2016
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted