COCOA AGRI RESEARCH TECHNOLOGY LEAD
MONDELEZ INTERNATONAL (formerly known as Kraft Foods Company) is the world’s largest biscuits and chocolate company headquartered in Deerfield, Illinois. For more than 100 years, MONDELEZ has been dedicated to help people around the world to eat and live better. In more than 150 countries, consumers reach for their favorite MONDELEZ brands which mostly are leaders in the markets such as Kraft Cheese, Oreo, Biskuat, Ritz, Chips Ahoy!, Belvita, Cadbury, and Toblerone.
As the world’s largest chocolate company, Mondelez has aim to create empowered thriving cocoa farming communities and improve cocoa yield. Therefore we’re looking for a person who can manage, maintain and handle this project to improve cocoa yield, quality & sustainability for 12 months.
Position Description :
· Manage multiple collaborative research projects aimed at improving cocoa yield, quality, and sustainability
· Maintain existing relationships and build new ones with research partners and potential collaborators
· Initiate research projects as appropriate, shepherding projects from brief development through launching
· Monitor project progress through regular visits to research sites, participation in review meetings, etc.
· Work with R&D and Cocoa Life teams to update R&D strategy for Indonesia, supporting key initiatives, such as the Cocoa Life program
· Facilitate meetings and site visits by Mondelez stakeholders (leaders, R&D team members)
· Provide technical recommendations and expert advice (for example cocoa agronomy and planting material) to support effective programs
· Preferred Master of Science level in Tropical Agronomy, or similar related subject (plantation crop management or propagation) with min. 5 years experiences in this role.
· Understanding of cocoa agronomy, breeding and plant science
· Understanding of the cocoa supply chain in South East Asia from farm through to our processing facilities desirable
· Understanding of the issues relating to cocoa sustainability and its business impact
· Have good networking and negotiating skills
· A person who strong communication and able to be facilitator.
· Able to work well with a wide range of stakeholders (for example, farmers, researchers, government and business leaders, and suppliers)
· Fluent in English & Bahasa, both of speaking & writing.
Interested applicants should send a resume & cover letter firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “COCOA AGRI RESEARCH TECH LEAD” no later than 29 April 2016. Early submission of qualified CVs will be prioritized
Thank you and have a joyful day