RTI International is one of the world's leading research institutes, dedicated to improving the human condition by turning knowledge into practice. Our staff of more than 3,700 provides research and technical services to governments and businesses in more than 75 countries in the areas of health and pharmaceuticals, education and training, surveys and statistics, advanced technology, international development, economic and social policy, energy and the environment, and laboratory testing and chemical analysis.
RTI International is seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill theRegional Project Coordinator position.
The successful candidate will be expected to have an exceptional ability to plan and organize work, develop tools, prepare and summarize reports and other materials, and follow through on agreed upon actions, while maintaining a positive and productive attitude with other team members in a fast-paced and demanding environment. S/he must be a strong communicator, be energetic and show initiative, demonstrate a willingness to take on challenges, while at the same time appreciating the scope of the position and his/her role within the team.
- Assisting with project financial planning and analysis, advising senior project management on key financial decisions, and completing end-of-period reporting as necessary
- Coordinating the preparation and submission of client notifications, as well as responding to ad hoc client requests and tracking completed/approved deliverables
- Supporting all phases of project implementation, from project start-up to close out.
- Developing and maintaining project management schedules, work plans, and other general project management resources and tools
- Establishing and maintaining financial tracking tools and budgets, monitoring expenses and helping to design and implement strategies that address financial performance issues and help to identify risk.
- Supporting the recruitment and on-boarding of project staff and other human resources processes, including the identification of short-term technical assistance needs and resources.
- Preparing travel and consultant approval requests, information for contract modification requests, and other actions for submission to clients.
- Supporting the contracting and monitoring of subcontractors and consultants, reviewing invoices; modifying contracts when needed; ensuring payments are made in a timely manner.
- Participating in procurement processes and ensuring compliance.
- Liaising and coordinating support services from RTI business partners and regional offices.
- Ensuring accurate and compliant record keeping; monitoring and leading any correction process required to ensure project documentation, deliverables and data are maintained consistently in accordance with policies and standards.
- Providing general reporting to project management teams.
- Master’s degree in finance or accounting with 15+ years’ relevant experience
- Ability to write and speak fluently in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Advanced budgeting, financial analysis and spreadsheet skills; strong Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint skills.
- Outstanding critical thinking skills and proven ability to identify issues and opportunities, provide solutions, and build consensus among multiple stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate among team members to accomplish a common goal
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize work assignments, and work well under pressure and high stress tolerance
- Previous experience with multiple donors preferred: DFAT, USAID, Gates Foundation, DFID, etc.
- Experience in project administration, and course work or certification in project management highly desirable
Interested candidates should send the following documentations:Application letter and CV with 3 referees. Please indicate the position you are applying for in the email subject, and submit the application by 17 April 2016 to HR-Indo@rti-indomd.rti.org.
RTI values equal employment opportunities. Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.