RTI International is one of the world's leading research institutes, dedicated to improving the human condition by turning knowledge into practice. Our staff of more than 2,700 provides research and technical services to governments and businesses in more than 75 countries in the areas of health and pharmaceuticals, education and training, surveys and statistics, advanced technology, international development, economic and social policy, energy and the environment, and laboratory testing and chemical analysis.
RTI International – Asia Regional Office is seeking for highly qualifiedIndonesia candidates to fill the positions of:
· Provide support for a complex OnPremise messaging environment, including existing Exchange 2010 and legacy Exchange 2003 on-site instances, POP3 services and legacy Good mobile email platform, including maintenance, troubleshooting and performance tuning, and general administration.
· Work with internal teams, vendors and partners to migrate existing services to a hybrid environment of Office 365 and Exchange 2013, as well as Microsoft Lync and provide on-going support for the environment after migration.
· Provide support for additional messaging functionality such as Archiving, Anti-Virus, Anti-Spam, Compliance and eDiscovery, among others.
· Provide engineering support for a cloud-based MDM solution.
· Document architectures and processes in order to enable operations and service desk staff to perform transactional activities in both the old and the new environment.
· Work with our customers, partners and vendors to support a variety of message interchange technologies between companies, agencies and other entities.
· Provide consulting and support to project teams developing email-dependent solutions to potential and existing customers.
· Work with the engineering teams to support the overall Messaging environment and the underlying components (Active Directory, Identity Management, federation, hardware platforms, etc.)
· Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field with 5-7 years working primarily with Exchange and Microsoft instant messaging solutions.
· In-depth knowledge of Exchange 2010 features and architecture requirements; Lync 2013, including federation, public IM connectivity, archiving, audio/video, web conferencing, and telephony integration.
· Demonstrate experience with migration to and management of a hybrid Exchange/Office 365 environment.
· Demonstrate experience with migration from previous versions and competing platforms to newer versions of Exchange and Lync.
· Demonstrate experience in writing, inheriting, debugging, and running PowerShell scripts for Exchange and Lync automation.
· Demonstrate experience with Exchange and Lync recovery scenarios and processes.
· Deep understanding of Active Directory and its underlying relationship and dependencies with proper operation of Exchange and Lync.
· Ability to clearly document testing plans, test results, instructions and status reports based on document formatting standards.
· Willingness to be on call 24/7 when project needs required.
· The operation of Windows and/or Linux-based application, database, messaging, specialized computing, storage, and web platforms.
· Operational support includes implementation as well as maintenance of user rights, group rights, account management, operating systems.
· Monitor and maintain system capacity, cost recovery accounting, data security, patch management, systems documentation and system management tools.
· Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field with 6 years of related experience. Excellent knowledge of MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel.
· Basic knowledge and troubleshooting skills for Microsoft SQL 2008, .Net 4.5, IIS 7.5 and ColdFusion 10.
· Knowledge of Windows Server, HPCC, Solaris, VMWare and Linux platforms, HP or other network printers, McAfee Antivirus, Veritas Backup Exec utilities, Symantec NetBackup, ServiceNow, Oracle, MS SQL, or Sybase database systems, MS Exchange, SMTP, POP3, Listserv messaging applications, SAN, NAS, near-line, off-line, and/or direct-attached storage from Dell, EMC, Brocade, Emulex, QLogic, Sun, HP storage components, IIS, Tomcat, Apache, Oracle application server, Web Logic application server, Macromedia Cold Fusion MX, MS ASP, MS .NET, F5 Big IP Load Balancing, Macromedia J Run or similar/related applications and/or systems.
Both candidates must also demonstrate an ability to successfully coordinate with team, having exceptional organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple, high priority projects; strong initiator and proactive in IT management and support; excellent time management skill and ability to meet deadlines; excellent creative thinking and problem solving skills and last but not least having strong interpersonal skills, cultural awareness and the ability to effectively communicate with individuals from diverse professional and social backgrounds with customer service oriented attitude.
Qualified candidates are invited to apply to HR-Indo@rti-indomd.rti.orgbefore April 24, 2016. Please indicate the position you are applying for in the email subject. RTI values equal employment opportunities. Female candidates are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.