Save the Children is an international NGO and the world’s top independent charity for children in need. Since 1919, we have been fighting for children’s rights, saving their lives and providing hope for brighter futures worldwide. Save the Children’s programs in Indonesia is implemented by Yayasan Sayangi Tunas Cilik. We currently work in eleven provinces, have staff of approximately 300 local professionals, and programming in Child Protection, Education, Health and Nutrition, Disaster Risk Reduction, and Humanitarian Response. We are currently seeking to fill the following position:
1 position, based in Jakarta
Code : FD-CO
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
· Masters degree in Financial Management, CPA or equivalent degree (CA, ACMA, ACCA) preferred.
· Recommended a minimum of 5 years management experience in a corporate or an NGO environment, of which three at a management level within the finance department of a national or international organization.
· Significant experience in managing institutional grants, contracts and sub agreements with knowledge of major funders guidelines (USAID, EC, etc)
· In depth knowledge of grant documentation and compliance issues
· Excellent understanding of business and financial planning including strategic modelling
· Excellent analytical skills–the ability to analyse complex financial data and design and produce effective management information.
· Excellent experience of budgeting and budget management and analysis.
· Excellent understanding of financial systems and procedures.
· Strong business acumen and the ability to contribute to strategic decisions
For more details please visit our website: http://indonesia.
Updated CV and application letter should be sent to recruitment.indonesia@
Please fill the “subject” column of the e-mails in this format: <FD-CO><your name>
Closing date for application is up to 21 April 2016
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified)
Save the Children encourages qualified candidates to apply regardless of religion, race, gender, sexual orientation or disability
All recruitment practices and procedures reflect Save the Children’s commitment to protecting children from abuse