Lutheran World Relief (LWR), a US-based international non-profit relief and development organization, works to end poverty, injustice and human suffering by empowering some of the country’s communities to help themselves. LWR Indonesia programs focus on agriculture and food security, climate change adaptation and disaster risk reduction, and emergency response.
LWR is currently seeking for candidate that will manage relation with national, provincial and district government. This position will be based in Medan with frequent travel to Jakarta and district I North Sumatera.
- In coordination with Program Manager(s), developing LWR Action Plan to LWR’s Indonesia partners Kemenko PMK and KLH
- In consultation with Program Manager(s) developing annual report to Kemenko PMK and KLH
- Coordinate and organize presentation with respective ministry for renewing MoU
- In consultation with respective ministry, developing MoU with one of Indonesia Ministerial as LWR Indonesia partner
- Meeting with provincial and district government for networking and potential opportunity in the future
- Assess, identify and building network with private sector, university and training center for any potential collaboration opportunity in the future
- Action plan for ministry of environment
- Annual report
- Presentation for respective ministry
- Report on list of institution for potential collaboration in North Sumatera
The person is expected to join latest on June 1, 2016 up to September 30, 2016.
The person should have minimum qualification as follow:
- Have a master degree in economic/social
- Deep commitment to LWR’s core values and ability to model those values in relationships with colleagues and partners
- Have an extensive networking with government at provincial, district and national level
- At least 5 years progressive experience in community development
- Knowledge of program cycle including design, monitoring and evaluating development projects.
- Proficiency using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, e-mail and web browser software
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to provide written and oral reports in English is a must
Please submit your application and curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org Placing the job title in the subject line and label your CV with your name (CV max. 300kb size)