FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in Health, Education, Nutrition, Environment, Economic Development, Civil Society, Gender, Youth, Research and Technology– creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today's interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 60 countries, all 50 U.S. states and all U.S. territories.
FHI 360 is currently recruiting for the position of Monitoring and Evaluation Manager for an anticipated USAID-funded Indonesia Inclusive Workforce Development Partnerships Initiative. This program will support USAID’s Inclusive Workforce Development Project in Indonesia by supporting partnerships, providing technical assistance, and building capacity in organizations to deliver successful workforce development models with an emphasis on supporting the poor and vulnerable.
The Monitoring and Evaluation Manager will provide technical leadership to capture program intervention results, ensure high-quality, timely, valid and verifiable data collection and analysis, and develop and implement a learning agenda to inform policy makers and other stakeholders of the lessons learned. This individual shall be responsible for the knowledge management aspect of the project, collecting and aggregating methods, lessons, and results from across the partner organizations. The M&E Manager will provide technical guidance by designing and developing M&E systems and procedures for funded programs. This includes establishing key components of an M&E system including data collection, analysis, and reporting on key output, outcome and impact indicators for the program.
Job Summary / Responsibilities:
- Lead development and dissemination of evidence-based tools, materials, reports, papers, and interventions within the project.
- Oversee and directly contribute to the development and implementation of M&E tools and systems to improve ability to collect, interpret and aggregate data that demonstrate impact and program accountability and progress.
- Develop and support the design and implementation of end of project evaluations, surveys and other components of the program M&E system.
- Develop high quality quantitative and qualitative methods and participatory methodologies to monitor program quality for performance and results.
- Provide training to staff, primary stakeholders, and implementing partners on M&E components in project design; such as monitoring plan, assessments, reviews, surveys and evaluations.
- Design program learning plan and organize trainings in M&E and program learning goals, objectives, and findings to consortium partners and stakeholders.
- Identify best practices for documentation as success stories, technical reports, or peer review publications and reviews surveillance, research and evaluation publications prior to release to stakeholders.
- Provide ongoing oversight and technical assistance to national partners in designing and implementing evaluation activities for capacity building.
- Provide quality and timely submission of all required project reports.
- Degree (post-graduate or higher) in relevant subject with strong grounding in quantitative and qualitative research methods;
- Knowledge of statistical methods required;
- At least - 5-8 years working experience (although ten years is preferred) including:
- Five (5) years prior experience leading monitoring and evaluation research teams in large international programs; and
- Five (5) years prior experience conducting quantitative and qualitative research in field-based positions.
- Fluency in Indonesian and English required.
Interested candidates should submit their CV and cover letter email@example.com.