tanotofoundation.org) is a not-for-profit foundation which strives to be a center of excellence for facilitating and improving access to quality educationand to empowerment opportunities that contribute to poverty reduction. The Foundation currently runs a number of philanthropic programs in Indonesia ranging from scholarship, teachers training, school improvement programs, research support, to small business development. Tanoto Foundation is currently looking for an Accounting Officer. Please find details of the positions below.
Reporting Manager : Head of Finance
Coordination Lines : Deputy Head of TF Program, Head of TF CD/CSR Program, Pelita Pendidikan Program Manager, Regional Project Managers
Location Base : Jakarta
Development Plan : 1. Mentorship by Head of Finance and Deputy Head of TF Program
2. Career mobility within RGE Group.
A. Accounting, tax and audit:
1. Responsible for the smooth operation of Tanoto Foundation’s accounting process such as accounting data entry, consolidate with field accounting, produce an up-to-date financial statements including bank statements, aging of account payable (AP) and account receivable (AR), timely process of monthly and year-end closing;
2. Retrieve financial details including supporting documentation and/or other financial information for budgeting and reporting purposes;
3. Manage the administration of tax obligation including calculation of withholding taxes, payment and submission of tax returns;
4. Responsible for management of database and record management for financial files;
5. Liaise with internal auditors and external auditors, including assist with the preparation of financial statements, footnotes and supplemental information, and participate in implementation of audit recommendations.
B. Finance, banking and budgeting:
1. Review the request for payment to ensure accuracy of information, proper authorization and complete supporting documentation;
2. Support the preparation of annual budget and monthly forecast;
3. Prepare materials and conduct analysis on financial data as needed by Management;
4. Liaise and communicate with the banks on banking issues.
1. University degree in accounting from reputable university;
2. At least 5 (five) years of working experience in accounting, taxation and finance, having tax brevet A and B are preferred;
3. Proficiency on accounting/financial software and reporting; Proficient in MS-Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint);
4. Good level ability to communicate in English, both spoken and in writing;
5. Ability to meet set target and to work independently;
6. Good communications and interpersonal skills,
7. Trustworthy, attention to detail with high degree of accuracy and organized in work;
8. Willing to travel to project sites.
Should you meet the above requirements and interested to apply, email your comprehensive resume to: email@example.com.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.