Cardno Emerging Markets invites applications for the following positions for an international donor-funded project in Indonesia. The expected duration of these positions is 18 months. Please note that these positions are for an ongoing project and require immediate availability. These positions are based in Jakarta, and entail occasional travel within Indonesia.
The Contract Administrator (key word: IDA/ACNP/CA) will execute day-to-day contract administration activities for effective oversight of grant agreements. The purpose of the grant is to finance investments in renewable energy and natural resources management, including sustainable agriculture. All contract administration activities will be carried out as per the set procedures, manual, templates, and guidelines. The Contract Administrator will assist senior members of the team in implementing contract administration tasks. The following qualifcations and experience is required:
- Minimum 3–5 years of experience working as a contract administration professional.
- Prior experience with grant activities and procedures of international development institutions.
- Experience working on a donor-funded project is desirable.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, law, economics, public administration, or related field.
- Good understanding of grant and contractual processes, procedures and best practices.
- Proactive and quick learner, and demonstrated ability to work in a team.
- Strong communication skills.
- Fluent in Indonesia and English Language– reading, writing and speaking.
- Strong computer skills – Microsoft Office – Outlook, Excel, Word, Project and PowerPoint.
The Assistant Contract Administrator (key word: IDA/ACNP/ACA) will provide general support to the contract administration team; and coordinate the contract administration activities for effective oversight of grant agreements. The purpose of the grant is to finance investments in renewable energy and natural resources management, including sustainable agriculture. The Assistant Contract Administrator will provide effective back office support including copying, printing of documents, organizing meetings, maintaining files/registers, updating grant monitoring system, and carrying out other tasks as assigned. The following qualifcations and experience is required:
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in administration activities on a donor funded project
- Experience with contract administration and/or grant process is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in Indonesia and English Language – reading, writing, and speaking
- Computer literate – Microsoft Office: Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
The Budget Specialist (key word: IDA/ACNP/BS) will execute day-to-day budgeting and reporting activities for the projects including activities such as: budget hierarchy management, project reallocations, budget and forecast preparation, reporting to internal and external stakeholders, data entry and validation in SAP, reconciliation of disbursements and commitments, revise and analyze grant related documentation, actively coordinate budget compliance with projects and administrative units through SAP. The following qualifcations and experience is required:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in budgeting functions and/or financial planning.
- Previous experience working on an automated financial system.
- Prior SAP experience would be an added advantage.
- Strong skills in internal controls.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent English level – reading, writing and speaking.
- Bachelor in Commerce or any Finance related field.
- Advanced Excel.
To lodge an expression of interest, please visit www.cardno.com/jobsearch and search the relevant key word as mentioned above. Further enquires can be directed to Recruitment.EmergingMarkets@Applications close on 30 June 2016, 5.00 pm Jakarta time. www.cardno.com/emergingmarkets