Cocoa Life Manager Program Coordination Sulawesi
The Cocoa Life – Manager Program Coordination Sulawesi is responsible for coordinating and support management of the Cocoa Life Program implementation in Sulawesi by working with the technical and implementing partners to deliver Cocoa Life as an intervention to generate empowered, thriving cocoa communities as the essential foundation for sustainable cocoa.
In Indonesia, Mondelēz International will invest around $70MM over the next 10 years directly in improving cocoa farming communities’ livelihoods, working in partnership with the national platform, our suppliers and NGO’s.
The long term objective is to improve the average yield to 1000kg/ha and increase our sustainable cocoa supply by 70,000 MT.
Potentially, the Cocoa Life Manager Program Coordination will also be responsible for hiring and leading the future staff of the Program Management Officer (PMO)
1. Support the development and full implementation of the Cocoa Life Program in Indonesia , Sulawesi regions , generating empowered, thriving cocoa farming communities
delivering 70,000T incremental Indonesia sustainable cocoa by 2022.
· Develop and Coordinate the implementation of Cocoa Life Sulawesi program
· Manage the Sulawesi program partners, provide continues analysis and recommendation on implementation, progress and improvements, and manage learning process
2. Facilitate dialogue, build relationships and ensure information flow between all implementing partners.
3. Building very strong relationship with the local authorities and cocoa stakeholders
4. Represent actively Cocoa Life Sulawesi in the Country Coordination Unit.
5. Given the cross-sectorial partnership, it is key to build, maintain and sustain various relationships: Cocoa Life Country Coordination Unit, Sulawesi government, local representatives of our cocoa suppliers, NGO partners, Cocoa Sustainability Partnership, local cocoa / agriculture platform.
6. Know the ethical and legal compliance responsibilities of the position; role model ethical and compliant behavior; maintain an environment where employees can speak up without fear of retaliation; ensure employees in area of responsibility understand the compliance responsibilities of their jobs and actively participate in the compliance program
· Min. Bachelor’s Degree with min 5 years of experience in Agriculture and or Community Development in Indonesia, ideally Sulawesi
· Good knowledge and practical experience of agricultural value chain in Indonesia/Sulawesi and ideally of cocoa
· Proven ability to engage effectively and influence stakeholders from across government, trading and development
· Understanding of full spectrum of production/supply, economic, social, environmental and political issues impacting cocoa in Indonesia
· Appreciation of best practice in social development, human rights and environmental sustainability broadly and within cocoa
· Existing network of contacts with government and other stakeholders, ideally in Sulawesi
· Communicates clearly in a variety of settings and styles. Can get messages across that have the desired effect
· Willing to be placed in Makassar
To apply this job, please click https://mondelez.taleo.net/
careersection/mdlz_global_ external/jobdetail.ftl?job= 1601587 no later than
30 June 2016. Early submission of qualified CVs will be prioritized