The Nature Conservancy (TNC) is a conservation organization working around the world to protect ecologically important lands and waters for nature and people. In Indonesia, TNC has been supporting improved natural resource planning and management for more than 20 years, including working with government, private sector, and local communities. We currently have an opening for:
- Developing strategies to expand TNC Indonesia’s marketing campaign including but not limited to, all media, social media and venues - digital, print, electronic, programs, events and others - with the goal of building brand recognition and increasing revenue and program support
- Developing sales materials and presentations to secure additional partners in a customer-facing approach
- Providing monitoring to ensure the campaign delivers TNC Indonesia’s strategic objectives and corporate partner’s expectations
- Ensuring that marketing opportunities are explored, presented and secured with our current partners
- Analyzing market trends and recommend changes to marketing strategies based on analysis and feedback
- Coordinating operational delivery of branding principles whether applied internally, outbound or with external partners, ensuring brand messages are consistent
- Serving as a resource for programmatic marketing events and fundraising efforts
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations or related field and a minimum 7 years’ related experience in one of the marketing disciplines in consumer goods, consumer banking sectors or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Have knowledge of a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts
- Be an excellent communicator
- Experience managing client and account relationships.
- Experience managing multiple projects including measuring results of plans and programs.
- Experience negotiating agreements.
- Experience with current technology in the marketing field
- Experience with written and verbal communications in Indonesian and English