Tuesday, June 28, 2016
PROJECT ACCOUNTANT & TAX OFFICER Yayasan BaKTI
Eastern Indonesia faces significant development challenges. In terms of investment climate, service delivery, governance and the local economy, most eastern provinces underperform the nation as a whole. Isolation, remoteness, low population density, ethnic and linguistic diversity, corruption, limited human resource capacity and conflict have all contributed to the disappointing results of development efforts in the past.
To support local, national and international development actors to address these challenges, BaKTI focuses on providing platforms for sharing development knowledge and experience, building bridges and networks among local reform champions, and supporting these actors to work together for change. BaKTI has also played a key role in evolving development approaches that are appropriate and effective for the region.
BaKTI’s goal is ‘improved development in eastern Indonesia’, and it aims to support development actors to achieve this broad goal through a focus on four specific objectives:
i. Increased collaboration and coordination in development efforts
ii. Increased knowledge exchange and adoption of good practices
iii. Increased opportunities to influence broader development agendas
iv. Local initiatives piloted, expanded and replicated in eastern Indonesia
To support the above objectives, BaKTI is currently seeking a PROJECT ACCOUNTANT & TAX OFFICER (PATO) to perform the following duties:
Project Accountant (75%)
· Check and prepare note/feedback on Project Offices or Partners Financial Report.
· Ensure the project or partners Financial Report is reported on schedule according to the grant agreement’s reporting condition.
· Analyse needs and improvement needed of Partners or Project offices financial reporting system.
· Work closely with FAO Yayasan BaKTI in all aspect with regards to integrated Financial Report of Partners or Project Offices into Yayasan BaKTI Financial System.
· Visit the Partners or Project Offices regularly for mentoring the work system and producing the accurate Financial Report.
· At least one time in a year to conduct internal audit to project offices of Yayasan BaKTI.
· Create the monitoring system to maintain the good and accurate work of all financial officers in Project Offices of Yayasan BaKTI.
· Perform other duties required form Line Manager.
Tax Officer (25%)
· Provide assistance on taxation especially on the calculation of tax based on the tax regulation of Indonesia.
· Keep updated on the newest tax regulation of Indonesia.
· Periodically provide training to YayasanBaKTI’s staffs on common tax and the calculation.
· Create and report the SPT on monthly basis and on yearly basis to the nearest tax office in Makassar.
· Cooperate with tax consultant provided by Yayasan BaKTI.
· Provide and send withholding tax slip to the tax subject that paid/deducted by Yayasan BaKTI.
Duty Station and Working condition:
The Project Accountant & Tax Officer (PATO) will be based in Makasar and within project area/site, with frequent travel to other areas/sites as required.
1. Minimum Bachelor Degree in Accounting
2. At least five years working experience in Finance
3. Certified Tax Brevet A & B
4. Ability to work with computers particular in Microsoft Office (excel and word) and email.
5. Good communication and interpersonal skill
6. At least three years working experience with international and/or local Non-Government Organizations as Project Accountant or similar position
7. Initiative, working under pressure and good motivation with minimum supervision.
8. Having ability to supervise& train staff.
9. Certified Public Account is desirable
Interested candidates are invited to write an Application Letter, explaining why you are qualified for the position and why you want to work for Yayasan BaKTI. And please email your CV along with Application Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please fill the "subject" column of the e-mails in this format: PATO - your name i.e PATO-ADI NUGROHO
Deadline for application: 05 July 2016
at 6:32 AM