The United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) Indonesia is looking for national qualified individual consultant to fill in the following post:
- National Consultant to support the Ministry of Health to Finalize National Action Plan (NAP) on School Aged Child and Adolescent Health 2017 – 2020 (Code: UNFPA/ICC/NAP-SACAH)
- Master’s Degree (A PhD would be an advantage) in Public Health preferably on issues related to young people’s health, other related fields;
- Minimum 7 years of working experience in the areas of Youth Development, Gender, Reproductive Health and related areas;
- Demonstrated experiences in developing studies and/or strategy on public health, preferably on issues related to young people;
- Demonstrated experience in developing policy brief or background study, particularly in on public health (preferably on issues related to young people) or conducting situation analysis, programme evaluation, demonstrated by national/international publication;
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to submit the signed Offeror’s Letter and updated UN Personal History (P11) Form to email@example.com with post code as subject of the email.
Only candidates with best qualifications will be invited for further process. Closing date for this position is 27 July 2016.